Bibliography

Bibliography,

Definition of Bibliography:

1. A list of the books referred to in a scholarly work, typically printed as an appendix.

2. List of books or articles related by way of authorship or subject, and sometimes annotated. Large bibliographies may be published as books in their own right.

Synonyms of Bibliography

List of references, Book list, List of books, Catalogue, Record, Art Index, Baedeker, Bibliography Index, Books in Print, Cumulative Book Index, Education Index, National Union Catalog, Yellow Pages, Acknowledgments, Annotated bibliography, Annual bibliography, Back, Back matter, Backlist, Bastard title, Bibliogenesis, Bibliogony, Bibliography of bibliographies, Bibliology, Bibliopolism, Body of knowledge, Body of learning, Book manufacturing, Book production, Bookcraft, Bookmaking, Bookselling, Business directory, Card catalog, Catalog, Catalogue raisonne, Catch line, Catchword, Checklist, City directory, Classified catalog, Classified directory, Colophon, Contents, Contents page, Copyright page, Critical bibliography, Cyclopedia, Dedication, Directory, Encyclopedia, Endleaf, Endpaper, Endsheet, Errata, File, Filing system, Finding list, Flyleaf, Folio, Fore edge, Foreword, Front matter, Guidebook, Half-title page, Handbook, Handlist, Head, Imprint, Index, Inscription, Introduction, Itinerary, Leaf, Letter file, Literature, Lore, Makeup, Materials, Page, Periodical index, Phone book, Pigeonholes, Preface, Preliminaries, Publications, Recto, Reference book, Reverso, Road map, Roadbook, Running title, Signature, Store of knowledge, Subtitle, System of knowledge, Table of contents, Tail, Telephone book, Telephone directory, Text, Title, Title page, Treasury of information, Trim size, Type page, Verso

How to use Bibliography in a sentence?

1. I just finished a research paper for my English class, but I wont be able to turn it in until I add a bibliography .
  2. The extensive bibliography refers to books, periodicals and theses, government and media materials, and websites.
  3. Please make sure that you cite all of the references that you used in a bibliography at the end of your essay.
  4. The student created a bibliography for her paper, to show which books and articles she had consulted to when writing it.

Meaning of Bibliography & Bibliography Definition