Definition of Bi-monthly:
Issued or occurring every two months. It does not mean twice a month, for which the term fortnightly is used.
Twice a month or every two months.
Done, produced, or occurring twice a month or every two months.
A periodical produced twice a month or every two months.
Synonyms of Bi-monthly
Journal, Publication, Magazine, Newspaper, Paper, Review, Digest, Gazette, Newsletter, Organ, Serial, Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Bimonthly, Fortnightly, Weekly, Biweekly
How to use Bi-monthly in a sentence?
- In order to overcome this difficult period, we have decided to change BOWLING DIGESTS frequency from a bimonthly to a quarterly.
- The company conducted bi-monthly quality checks on its most popular products to ensure consumers received good products that wouldnt disappoint.
- A bimonthly newsletter.
- The womans bi-monthly mortgage payment is due every other month; she had the option of making monthly payments, but she instead opted for these due to financial concerns.
- The magazine appears bimonthly.
- Employers are required to establish regular set paydays for their staff and these are commonly bi-weekly, bi-monthly , weekly, or monthly.
Meaning of Bi-monthly & Bi-monthly Definition