Beta Blockers And Tattoos

Tattoos When Using Beta Blockers? ...? 3

I have been taking 10mg propranolol 2/3 times a day since October due to social problems and am thinking of getting another tattoo next week. I had 3 (I'm taking medication) and was wondering if tattooing during beta blockers was a health risk. Thank you very much :)

update

No I'm not an artist! I panicked, so I went to the doctor and he prescribed propanolol because he said that antidepressants are not safe unless I get advice. I read it somewhere but it went into some kind of bag and the ink also got mixed with the medicine and created some kind of reaction ?! : Yes ... Suddenly I talked to the doctor :) X.

Tattoo artists cannot make medical decisions for you. Call your doctor and get permission if you are worried.

My feeling is that you should do this.

I think you believe Sounds like a low dose (I took it and it didn't work). But to be safe, go to your pharmacy, better safe than sorry! I had to stop taking the pill because I had another injection that had no cure for the pain when I took the pill and it went into my stomach and I will.

Beta blockers are essential for a number of indications, but especially for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias and cardiac protection after myocardial infarction. The USFDA does not currently approve beta blockers for unrestricted use. However, the use of beta blockers to combat the physical symptoms of anxiety is not uncommon. Are you an artist Just don't worry, no wonder you need anxiety medication ... you need to relax man ... LOL

Beta blockers are essential for a variety of indications, but especially for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias and for the protection of the heart after myocardial infarction.

Um ... call a tattoo artist, you might know, or call GNC or pharmacy for advice ... well, call your DR.

Call your local pharmacy, don't ask here OK !!