Best Mangahere Alternative Sites [2020]

If you are tired of reading manga at Mangahere & looking for some of its alternative sites, this post is for you. Here I’ve added 4 alternative sites as an alternative to mangahere

1. Mangareader. net
  2. Crunchyroll. com
  3. Mngdoom. com
  4. Bato.to

Now, without wasting much time, let’s get started:

1. MangaReader. net

If you always read your favorite manga by signing up or logging in to an account, Mangareader. net will be of much help to you as you can read manga right away.

No Sign up needed.

Mangareader. net has a basic user interface with no unnecessary crap whatsoever. It solely focuses on providing an extensive collection of manga series. However, in doing so, it gives up on a better user experience.

Whenever you try to read a manga, you get annoying advertisement pop-ups. The good thing is, you can quickly fix this issue by installing an ad blocker or pop-up blocker extension in your web browser.

Among the numerous features, Mangareader. net has one of my favorite features – “Surprise Me.” If you feel confused about what to read next, this feature comes to your rescue at any point in time. Based on your site history, you get recommendations for the anime you should watch next. Apart from this, menus like Popular manga, A-Z list allows you to stay tuned with everything going on in the manga world.

2. Crunchyroll. com

Started as a for-profit video upload & streaming site in 2006, Crunchyroll began publishing manga(legally) worldwide. Crunchyroll is considered an anime streaming website by many. However, since its release, this platform has transformed into games, android & iOS apps.

As for the real-time user experience, Crunchyroll is integrated with a fast & straightforward user-interface (Both on Website & App), which makes it easier to operate for kids.

Further, if you wish to connect with strangers with similar interests as you, then Crunchyroll has got a forum section where you can connect with manga or anime fans. Crunchyroll makes your experience even interesting by allowing you to create polls & find general public view.

Crunchyroll provides a bookmark feature to add a manga or anime series to your Wishlist. Remember you can do all this only after signing up for an account on the Crunchyroll website or app. Once you’ve signed up, it’ll ask you to purchase a monthly or yearly subscription starting at $7.99/month to all the way $79.99/yr.

Before buying any subscription plan, I would recommend you to opt for its 14-days trial period. Once the trial period is over, purchase monthly or annual plans as per your need.

3. Mngdoom. com

Manga Doom is the third website in the list as an alternative to mangahere. Manga Doom is a manga reading site that fixes an irritating issue many users face in manga reader.net (1st website in the list).

There are no annoying pop-ups whatsoever on the website. Even though it does display ads, but most of them are just banner ads. And you won’t you feel irritated seeing them on your display.

Manga doom offers quite an extensive database of manga series free of cost (Comparatively smaller than Mangareader. net). Unlike Crunchyroll, you don’t have to spend a penny for reading a manga chapter at Manga doom.

What sets this apart from other platforms is its database is updated every hour as it adds a manga chapter right after its release.

As for the user experience, Manga Doom has a simple interface with a search bar on top. You can use it for instant search and find your favorite manga series. Below that, there’s a home button with these 5 header menus –

1. Manga Directory.
  2. Popular Manga.
  3. Latest Chapters.
  4. Advanced Search.
  5. And lastly, all Genres.

After this, the homepage has a slider with all the popular manga on manga doom, the latest manga updates, & a chatbox on the right side widget. You can use this chat box to chat with all the available manga doom followers. However, to use this feature, you must have an account on the website.

I didn’t like here that when you try to read a manga chapter, the banner ads annoyed me a bit with some 18+ images.

Rest all was good.

4. Bato

Last but not least is BATO. It’s an open-source website that allows third-part users to upload manga on their website. If you’re used to using classic manga reader then you might get excited with its fancy & appealing looks. It’s quite modern, unlike the 3 manga sites I’ve added above.

Btw, that’s not the best part. Bato offers a wide collection of Manga comics from the 100’s of genres. That too in multiple languages.

BATO’s homepage has 4 menus to the left of a search bar & 5 to the right along with a user sign-up option. You can use it to create a new account or sign in using an existing account. If you’re a registered user, BATO provides some additional features.

Below these options, the homepage is divided into three sections - Popular Updates, Latest Release & Top Uploaders. You can use these sections to find the manga you want to read. If you still can’t find the one, use its advanced search feature to find a lost manga.

Out of all these sites I’ve listed here, BATO is the only website that does not display annoying ads. Not even the banner ads. You get all these features absolutely free. That’s great, isn’t it? If you still haven’t had enough, you can join in its discord server to further communicate with its frequent users.

Final Words

These are the 4 sites you can use as a mangahere alternative. So, whenever you find any issue with any of the ones, you can instantly switch to the other. Before getting to know these sites, it wasn’t easy to access premium manga translated and for absolutely free of cost.

Thanks to these third-party websites and applications, we’re clicks away from reading our favorite manga.

That’s all for now.

How did you like these sites? Do share your views in the comments section given below.