Best Laptop For Medical Transcription

What is the best laptop for medical replication?

I'm actually a typist and have been doing this job for four years, but I lost my job last year due to a car accident and back surgery. You need a lot of hard drive and RAM. If you work for an online business and want to work from anywhere, a laptop would be fine, but you should have a medium keyboard, unless you are satisfied with the small keys. Am Only on small keyboards are the hands pulling together because the keys are close to each other. I use the desk for my work and my chair is very comfortable. To make money, you need to write a lot of words. You need a flower bed to handle dictation notifications for us all at once, so your laptop must have an electronic outlet for it. Depending on where you work, you don't have to worry. Some online companies, such as MedQuest, provide their computers to their employees. Anyway, that's fine with that.

On any laptop, get a USB keyboard so you can sit comfortably on your desk and avoid falling off the keyboard. Or I think you can get one of those things that raises the back of your computer to make typing easier.

Compact or Lenovo with USB keyboard and mouse.

What is the best laptop for medical transcription? 3

I'm actually a medical typist and have been doing this for four years, but I lost my job last year due to a car accident and back surgery. You need a lot of hard drive and RAM. If you work for an online business and want to work from anywhere, a laptop would be great, but you should have a medium sized keyboard unless you are comfortable with small keys. ۔ Just pulling hands on small keyboards because the keys are so close together. I use the desk for my work and I have a very comfortable chair. You have to write a lot of words to make money. One tail for us. You need a flower mat to keep an eye on dictation reports, so your laptop should have an electrical outlet. Depending on where you work, you don't have to worry. Some online companies, such as MedQuist, make their computers available to their employees. Anyway, that's fine with that.

On any laptop, get a USB keyboard so you can sit at your desk with a good posture and avoid dropping the keyboard. Or I think you can get one of those things that lifts the back of your computer to make typing easier.