Best hindi movies

-More than two years after their National Award-winning film ‘Badhaai Ho’, Junglee Pictures is now making ‘Badhaai Do’, which boasts of a wonderful cast. Directed by Harshavardhan Kulkarni and written by Akshat Ghildial and Suman Adhikary, the film brings together Rajkummar Rao and Hindi Movies for the primary time. the 2 are shooting in Mussoorie and Dehradun since last month. We bring back you an exclusive sneak peek into the set.Rajkummar Rao plays a cop Hindi Movies plays a PT teacher in ‘Badhaai Do’

We were trying to find the proper film to collaborate on: Rajkummar & Bhumi

While Rajkummar Rao is playing a cop in ‘Badhaai Do’ Hindi Movies plays a PT teacher. The film happens to be the primary collaboration between Rajkummar and Bhumi, and that they say they’re very excited about it. “Working with Bhumi is great. She is immensely talented and I’ve been following her work. there’s such a lot growth in her as an actor. i used to be looking forward to working together with her and that i wasn’t finding an honest script. Then ‘Badhaai Do’ came our way and that we both jumped at the prospect ,” says Rajkummar. Bhumi adds, “Raj has been a revelation on behalf of me . i assumed he would be someone who’s very serious and a touch of an introvert, but he’s not like that – a minimum of not during this film. he’s a blast to figure with, and an incredible actor. Both folks were trying to find the proper film to collaborate on, and there couldn’t are a far better collaboration than ‘Badhaai Do’.”Harshavardhan Kulkarni, director of ‘Badhaai Do’

Even for director Harshavardhan Kulkarni, working with the 2 of them has been a treat. He says, “Both of them are very hard working. They’re always trying to fine tune their craft and improve upon it, so there are some times once I say that’s enough and that they say, ‘let’s try a touch more’. That’s been the simplest part about shooting with them. They also challenge me and that i got to get on my toes all the time once I am working with these two.”

The team shot at Mussoorie and Dehradun

Exploring the ‘modern, new-age’ Dehradun

Shooting outdoors within the biting cold has been a challenge for the cast, but exploring the serene and scenic surroundings are definitely a plus, says Harshavardhan, who shot at Wynberg Allen School in Mussoorie, for 2 days. We were informed that ‘Badhaai Do’ is that the first movie to be shot there in **Hindi Movies **over 30 years, the last film being the Rajesh Khanna-starrer ‘Ghar Ka Chiraag’. “Shooting in Dehradun and Mussoorie has been fabulous. We are very lucky that we are shooting within the winters, and therefore the sunlight that we capture is stunning. Most of the locations that we are shooting at are unexplored and never-seen-before spots, especially those in Dehradun,” informs Harshavardhan.For Bhumi, shooting in Dehradun has been a revelation because the actress says that she always thought Doon to be alittle town. “We are shooting some parts of the film in Mussoorie, but we’ve shot extensively in Dehradun and it’s very pretty. The cold is intense and being born in Mumbai, I’ve never really experienced winter, so this is often extreme on behalf of me . But it’s exciting to shoot here as Dehradun may be a fun city, as against what i assumed of it to be. it’s not alittle town – it’s a city with nice cafes, malls etc. i feel people haven’t really seen this a part of the new-age, modern city, it’ll be very fresh for the audience with what we are showing in ‘Badhaai Do’,” says Bhumi. Being from NCR, Rajkummar is employed to cold winters, and isn’t complaining. “I love winters and that i am having tons of fun,”