Best guitar songs

Best guitar songs

What are some good beginner guitar songs?

• Foster the People - Puffy Kicks
  • Oasis: Wall of Miracles
  • Bobby Fuller's Four: I Fought the Law
  • Carrie Underwood: Shocked
  • Lucas Graham: 7 years
  • Brad Paisley: It wasn't meant to be
  • The Rolling Stones: ■■■■■ Tonk Women
  • Jimi Hendrix: Purple Haze
  • Joni Mitchell: Big Yellow Cab
  • Buddy Holly: Don't fade

What are some fun songs to play on guitar?

Funniest guitar songs for me: Sunshine Of Your Love (Cream). It has a catchy riff pattern that builds up the whole song, as well as a good track to practice phrasing when playing solo. Personally, as a hobbyist, I use this song as a backing track to practice improvisation.

What are some Easy Love Songs to play on guitar?

• Joni Mitchell: her case
  • John Legend - All of Me
  • Dolly Parton: I will always love you.
  • Le National: I need my girlfriend
  • Willie Dixon: I can't give you up baby
  • Bijou: You were made for me
  • Etta James: Finally
  • Jim Croce: I have to say I love you in song
  • The Supremes: Stop! In the name of love
  • Taylor Swift love story

What are some Easy Guitar Songs for beginners?

• J Mascis: feel the pain
  • Oasis: Wall of Miracles
  • Bobby Fuller's Four: I Fought the Law
  • Carrie Underwood: Shocked
  • Lucas Graham: 7 years
  • Brad Paisley: It wasn't meant to be
  • The Rolling Stones: ■■■■■ Tonk Women
  • Jimi Hendrix: Purple Haze
  • Joni Mitchell: Big Yellow Cab
  • Buddy Holly: Don't fade

What are the guitar chords for beginners?

For beginners, the first chapter of your guitar journey can be briefly broken down into five basic chords: A - E - D - C - G. To get started, learn the A, E, D, C and C guitar chord diagrams. G. This is where you started.

What are some easy guitar tabs?

• Rock or AC/DC bust. The rhythmic tablature of this song is understandable.
  • Fur Elise (Beethoven's simplest arrangement. The piano melody of this song can be adapted to a guitar in the classic finger playing style specially made
  • song fade 2.
  • Rocket Dorothy.
  • Eliws Presley's Heartbreak Hotel.

What are some easy songs to sing and play on guitar?

• Whether it's the Beatles. Let It Be is one of those popular songs that anyone can sing.
  • The Rise of Norah Jones. If playback does not start quickly, try restarting your device.
  • Yellow cold play.
  • How to miss Megan Trainor and John Legend.
  • I can't help but fall in love with Elvis Presley.
  • I'm your Jason Mraz.

What songs are best for learning electric guitar?

• ■■■■■■■.
  • Smells like a teenage mentality.
  • Day traveler.
  • Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap) This AC/DC track from the 1976 album of the same name only uses power chords when you can comfortably switch from one chord to another.
  • Take this away.
  • Satisfaction.
  • Wild thing.
  • The sun of your love.
  • Smoking in the water.

Rock guitar

What kind of guitar should a beginner start with?

Nylon strings have less tension and are easier to grip with a beginner's fingers, making classical guitar a popular choice for beginners. This guitar has a rich repertoire of classical music, but is also suitable for pop, folk, Latin and jazz.

Good beginner guitar songs to learn

All of Me is one of the best beginner songs that you can learn online. It will help you take your guitar technique and knowledge to the next level. This classical pop music is another light song with medium chords.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the chords for acoustic guitar?

Acoustic guitar chords. You should first place your middle or ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ on the second fret of the D string, then gently place your ring finger on the second fret of the G string, and finally your pinky finger on the second fret of the string. Lay the rope yes. In A# or B Major, you play the first fret of strings A through e with your index finger.

What are the best songs to play on the guitar?

Wonderwall is a great song that is fairly easy to play for beginners. This is the penultimate entry on your list of the best acoustic guitar songs. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day. The last song on the list of best songs for acoustic guitar is the hit ballad Green Days.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some easy jazz songs on guitar?

• George Gershwin Summers. Summertime is one of the first songs that jazz guitarists learn.
  • Melon Island by Herbie Hancock. Cantaloupe Island by Herbie Hancock gives beginners the chance to work on their chord switching skills.
  • Monk Thelonious Blue Monk.
  • Autumn Leaves by Joseph Cosmas.
  • Herbie Hancock's First Voyage.

What are some easy metal songs to learn on guitar?

• You shook me all night (AC/DC)
  • Smoke in the water (deep purple)
  • Rock and roll all night ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ in black (AC/DC)
  • Poison (Alice Cooper)
  • Slither (velvet revolver)
  • Paranoid (Black Sabbath)
  • How High (Iron Maiden)

What are the basic guitar chords?

Basic guitar chords are made up of the first, third, and fifth notes of the scale that corresponds to the chord you want to play. For example, if you want to play a G major chord, go to a G major scale and find the first, third, and fifth notes on it. The G major scale has a sharp (F), so the notes on the scale are GABCDEF#.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to read tabs?

• 1. Show tab notation for displaying guitar strings. Tabs are generally written with six horizontal lines, each marked with the letter a
  • 2. Use the numbers on the tab to fill in the spaces on the neck. Unlike normal music notation, guitar tabs don't tell you which notes to play. Instead of,
  • 3. Play vertically stacked numbers at the same time. When reading tabs, you come across numbers aligned vertically multiple times. This one
  • 4. Walk from left to right. Tabs are read like sentences in a book, read from left to right, across the page, to the next line.

Guitar strumming

How do you play guitar tabs?

To play a fret, click on the string to the left of the fret (for the right hand). So to play on the third fret all you need to do is tap to the left of the third metal strip so that your finger is between the second and third frets. Strings: The six strings are classified starting with the thinnest string at the bottom, for example B.

What is the difference between guitar tabs and chords?

Chords and tablature help you play the guitar. A chord is a series of sounds played simultaneously. Tablatures, or tablatures, are musical notations that indicate the ■■■■■■■■■ of an instrument rather than its pitch. There are six rows of grids on the tab, each representing the strings of a guitar.

How to read guitar tabs or tablature?

How to read guitar tablature by breaking guitar notes. Squelching is an important technique in rock music. Bend the guitar strings. The bend of the strings gives the guitar an expressive voice. Smooth guitar tones. Play your guitar. Play vibrato on your guitar. Striking guitar. Clear guitar tones.

:brown_circle: What are the 5 basic guitar chords?

There are 5 basic basic chord patterns on the guitar. These basic chord patterns are C, A, G, E and D. There are also minor chord versions of these 5 basic patterns. You will see that there are chords that seem to be missing, such as F and B chords, and chords with a sharp or B flat.

Banjo chord chart

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best way to learn guitar chords?

Adjust the string tension until the tuner indicates that the string is in tune. Buy a chord book and see the chord charts for guitar. You can also find a free online guitar chord dictionary (see Resources). Learning chords is the easiest way to start playing guitar songs.

Good beginner country guitar songs

Here is a list of easy country songs to play on guitar 1. Take Me Home, John Denver Country Roads 2. Muskogee's Okie by Merl Haggard.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the Best Country Songs to play on guitar?

6 Easy Country Guitar Songs 1. "Cruise" - Florida, Georgia, Line 2. "All Over The Road" - Easton Corbin 3. "Country Girl" - Luke Brian 4. "If I Die Young" - Band Perry 5 "Everything It's Changed" - Taylor Swift 6 "This Is How They Ride" - Florida, GA Line.

What are some good acoustic songs to play?

• Ed Sheeran Tenerife Sea (since X, 2014)
  • Bob Dylan Blowing in the Wind (from the movie "Bob Dylan", 1963)
  • Beatles Blackbird (The Beatles, 1968)
  • Led Zeppelin BronYAur Stomp (from Led Zeppelin III, 1970)
  • Big yellow cab by Joni Mitchell (of Canyon Ladies).
  • Ben Howard: Only Love (of all realms, 2011)

How to tune an acoustic guitar

What are some of the best acoustic guitars?

Rosewood is one of the most popular woods for violins. This can usually be seen on the handle. Like cedar, spruce is a very inexpensive violin wood used for the top of an acoustic guitar. This usually works well. Mahogany and maple are two of the best woods for violin making, especially in combination.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best string for an acoustic guitar?

Lightweight strings are often the best acoustic guitar strings for the musician who uses different approaches to playing, strumming and ■■■■■■■■■. They combine balanced response and versatility, including alternative chords.

What are some of the best known acoustic guitar songs intermediate

Here is a list of midrange guitar tracks 1. Space Oddity by David Bowie 2. When I'm SixtyFour Beatles 3. Simon & Garfunkel's Boxer.

What song should I learn on acoustic guitar?

• More than words of extremes.
  • Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.
  • Dust blows in the wind over Kansas.
  • Guitarist for Pain.
  • Simon and Garfunkel boxers.
  • Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.
  • Neil Young's golden heart.
  • Fire and Rain by James Taylor.
  • I'm your Jason Mraz.
  • Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley.

Guitar chords chart

:brown_circle: Which guitar is better for an advanced beginner?

• Squier electric guitar from the Fender Affinity Series Stratocaster. If you like the Squier Stratocaster but want something cheaper, you can try this option.
  • Fender Bullet 6 String Strat.
  • Fender Affinity Telecaster Squier, Caramel Blonde.
  • Electric Guitar Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC012DLX.

Why are acoustic guitar best for beginners?

What Makes Acoustic Guitars Best for Beginners? You are light. An acoustic guitar is lighter than an electric guitar. They are easy to play thanks to the flexible strings. When beginners learn to play the guitar, they usually have problems with the cables. The acoustic guitar is capable of producing a nice clear sound with soft music.

:brown_circle: What are the easiest rock songs to play on guitar?

Country Roads - A classic John Denver country song that is perhaps easiest to play on guitar. This is old gold and still popular with the elderly. You can also listen to Annies' song and This Old Guitar, some of John Denver's other classics.

What is acoustic guitar music?

An acoustic guitar is a guitar that creates an acoustic sound by transmitting the vibrations of the strings to the air, unlike electronic amplification (see Electric guitar). Sound waves from the strings of an acoustic guitar vibrate through the body of the guitar to create sound.

Power chord chart

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some of the best known acoustic guitar songs to play

33 Best Acoustic Guitar Songs (All Time) 1. Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver. 2. Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin. 3. Let's be friends: white stripes. 4. Jolene - Dolly Parton. 5. Alice is chained anyway.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the most popular guitar song?

Most played acoustic songs at the time of writing: Closer The Chainsmokers. I can't help but fall in love with you, Elvis Presley. You love Justin Bieber, they don't talk about Charlie Puth anymore. Hallelujah Jeff Buckley. Photo by Ed Sheeran. You better treat him with Sean Mended.

What are some cool songs to learn on guitar?

Here are my 20 favorite songs to play on acoustic guitar: Teach Your Children by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young Ripple by The Grateful ■■■■ Faust Arp by Radiohead Give A Little Bit by Supertramp You Got A Friend. Carol King The Man in the Moon Moi and Julio at the Paul Simon Schoolyard.

What are some good songs to learn on the guitar for beginners?

• Eleanor Rigby of The Beatles. Some classical pop music, accompanied by one of the most famous bands.
  • Hello soul, sister on the train. It's a simple four-stringed wonder that makes you vibrate and hum.
  • Pompeii of the Bastille.
  • Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
  • George Ezra shotgun.
  • Van Morrison's brown-eyed girl.

A chord guitar

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to learn songs on guitar quickly?

• Use any software or website to play guitar
  • Slow down YouTube songs to speed them up
  • Start with the repeating parts of the song.
  • Take advantage of online guitar lessons
  • Start simple and then work hard.
  • Play Rocksmith
  • Identifying repeating patterns using music theory
  • Keep practicing the most common techniques
  • do you know manga

What are some easy songs to sing for beginners?

• Get lucky (crazy punk)
  • English in New York (Sting)
  • Closing time (semi-seasonal)
  • I ran (swarm of seagulls)
  • Crying (tears of fear)
  • Brizin (George W. Benson)
  • All About That Bass (Megan Trainor)
  • There is no sun (Bill Withers)
  • Helm (Bob Marley)
  • Groove is in the heart (DeeeLite)

What are some fun songs to play on the guitar in rust

Songs Played On RUST GUITAR (Songs In Progress) YouTube The Rust Guitar God is back. Songs played (in order): Down with the Sick, Free Fallin, Wrecking Ball, I will be, IDK WHAT IS CALLED and All The Rust Guitar God is back.

:brown_circle: What songs did rust play on the guitar?

Songs Played On RUST GUITAR (Songs In Progress) YouTube The Rust Guitar God is back.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What can you do with an acoustic guitar rust?

The acoustic guitar is a fun element in Rust that can be used to play music, even if it's very out of tune. It is (rarely) scattered around the world or made of wood and fabrics. RELATED: Grill: Building and Using an Oven.

Is there a way to play piano on Rust?

I'm using Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard (VMPK), a free program that lets you play piano with the keyboard, customize the controls and set the output to the looped midi port, then play Rust with the VMPK.

What are the most famous songs to learn on guitar?

An epic and mystical journey that culminates in one of the most powerful guitar solos of all time. "Stairway to Heaven" is one of the most famous songs that you can learn on guitar. Another great example of a heavy band whose most famous song is the song about helpless love. This unique style manages to keep its epic rock quality between all the intimate lyrics.

:brown_circle: What is the coolest electric guitar song Out There?

Working with the soul guitar ■■■■■■■ the interest of many electric guitarists, both beginners and advanced. This group had great agility and Billy Gibbons liked to play crazy blues solos. For both reasons, "La Grange" is one of the coolest electric guitar songs ever.

Digital drawing pen

What are the best Christmas songs to play on the guitar?

Gather your friends and family around the tree and let them sing the best Christmas carols on the guitar. The classic Christmas carols that everyone knows and loves are actually incredibly easy to learn to play the guitar. Here are 20 of the best Christmas carols you should learn to play the guitar. Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

What are the top 25 hardest guitar songs?

Top 25 Hard Guitar Songs - List For Beginning Virtuous Artists 1. Cliffs of Dover Eric Johnson 2. Andy McKee Drifting 3. Air Tap Eric Mongrain 4.

What are some fun songs to play on the guitar youtube

10 best songs to play acoustic guitar. Wonderwall is a great song that is fairly easy to play for beginners. This is the penultimate entry on your list of the best acoustic guitar songs. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day. The last song on the list of best songs for acoustic guitar is the hit ballad Green Days. Find the end of Seinfeld and play.

:brown_circle: What are some beginner guitar songs?

Guns n Roses Patience Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man Oasis Wonderwall The Cranberries Zombie Pink Floyd Wish You Were Johnny Cash Hurt Imagine Dragons Radioactive The Beatles Love Me Do.

What are the Greatest Beatles songs?

• Hello Goodbye
  • Yes
  • long, long, long
  • all i have to do
  • In you without you
  • Every moment
  • you won't see me
  • sexy sadie
  • digging pony
  • All the little things

What songs are on the Beatles Help Album?

The Beatles at a press conference for their August 1965 US tour. Help! was the group's last British album (with the exception of the 1966 compilation A Collection of the Beatles Oldies), which contained all pre-1970s versions, Let It Be (featuring the traditional folk song Maggie Mae).

What is the best guitar for children to learn on?

The best acoustic guitar for kids Martin LX1 Little Martin. First of all, this guitar has a dial length of 23, which is perfect for kids or players with small hands. Yamaha JR1. Yamaha is known for its excellent value for money acoustic guitars, such as this JR1. Mudguards MA1. Signature of Taylor Taylor Swift. Yamaha APXT2.

What is the best acoustic guitar for kids?

Another great acoustic guitar for kids is the Yamaha APXT2 3/4 Thinline, a cutaway acoustic electric guitar. When you expand it to full size, you get the APX500III, Yamaha's best-selling electronic acoustic guitar.

How do you play Easy Love Songs on guitar?

To play this song, you can simply play six times for each chord. By playing a little ■■■■■■ on the first and fourth beats, you can keep up with things: ONE, two, three, four, five, six. Not only is it one of the best love guitar songs of all time, but it's also a great vocal practice.

:brown_circle: What are the best acoustic guitar songs to learn to play?

Being able to play the fast chord progressions of this song will make it sound more impressive to your audience. One of the best acoustic guitar songs of all time: Oasis Wonderwall. With its simple structure and soulful lyrics, this is a great song to learn to play and sing along to to impress everyone.

What is the best guitar song to impress a girl?

The 30 best guitar love songs that will surprise you, including tabs. 1 I'm all John Legend. "All of Me" is one of John Legend's most romantic songs. This is definitely a heartfelt and heartwarming love song with two Nobody Like You: Adele. 3 As You Are: Bruno Mars. I stay with me - Sam Smith. 5 I'm Yours - Jason Mraz.

Is country love song easy to play on guitar?

It's hard to play this country love song on piano and guitar. The arpeggio style is not ideal due to the slow tempo of the song, which is only 66 bpm. However, the song can be played if you pay attention to the right rhythm.

How to tune to drop d

What are the top 10 Love Songs of all time?

• I will Always Love You
  • Everything I do, I do for you)
  • I do not want to miss a Thing
  • Nothing better than 2 U
  • My heart will live on
  • Do not break My Heart
  • And again
  • When a man loves a woman
  • To the moon and back
  • I just called you to say I love you

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the most romantic song?

Never forget yourself Zara Larsson and MNEK I Keep On Lovin You Reba McEntire MerciDido Adore You Miley Cyrus Du hat die LiebeFlorence and The Machine No Air Jordin Sparks ft.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the most beautiful song ever?

The most beautiful song in the world is "The Trapeze Swinger" by Iron and Wine. IT'S FAIR. My God, this song makes my ■■■■■■ swell with its beauty. It is so simple, just a request or a prayer, but just as complex in symbolism and richness.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the best songs to sing at a wedding?

Traditional/Classical Wedding Songs 1. "Leave the Brilliant Seraphim" - Händel 2. "Panis Angelicus" - Cesar Franck 3. "Ave Maria" - Bach / Gounod 1. "We've Just Begun" - The Carpenters 2 "Finally" - Etta James 3. Like You Are Billy Joel 1. Fiddler on the Roof Sunrise, sunset.

How to strum a guitar

Who sings the song Easy Lover?

He quickly falls in love. Easy Lover is a song sung by Philip Bailey of Earth, Wind & Fire and Phil Collins of Genesis, written and co-written by Bailey, Collins and Nathan East (BMI adds Stacy Dove Daniels, Danny Ray Nixon and Olivia Pamela Rochelle as Owner Co ). The song appeared on Bailey's solo album Chinese Wall.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some easy guitar songs with few chords?

• Bad Moonrise (Credence Clearwater Revival)
  • Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles)
  • Brown-Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
  • Catch the Wind (Donovan)
  • Clementine
  • Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
  • Paddle lightly
  • amazing grace
  • The time of your life (green day)
  • Shine shine little star

How to make Guitar Songs easy to play?

• Stick to change when creating simple guitar songs. Take Ed Sheeran's Think Aloud.
  • When you can't close a deal.
  • Speed ​​slows me down.
  • I'm not that good.
  • Play and sing at the same time.

Can you play Love Songs on acoustic guitar?

Even if you're not a guitar pro, you can surprise your partner on Valentine's Day by playing one of the 15 easiest love songs on your acoustic guitar. Valentine's Day is just around the corner and there isn't much time left, but don't worry, these songs are so easy to learn.

What makes a good song for a beginner guitar player?

Some are as simple as two chords using open chords and are a great starting point for beginning guitarists, others use barre chords and some have quite complex chord progressions and require more technique.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some easy love songs to play on guitar keyboard

Here is a list of love songs that are easy to play on the guitar. 1. Support me Ben E. King. Genre: R&B. It doesn't matter if it's love for a friend or for someone you can't imagine your life without. 2. I can't help falling in love with Elvis Presley. 3. "You are my sunshine" by Jimmy Davis.

What chords are in the song I will always love you?

Best Love Songs on Guitar The classic "I Will Always Love You" Dolly Parton and then Whitney Houston is one of the best love songs of all time. This is a very simple guitar track and as long as you don't beat Whitney it's not that hard to sing. G chords are as simple as G, Emi, C, and D.

What are the Best Love Songs of 2014?

The last song on the list, "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran, was one of the best love songs of 2014 and is a sweet and sweet touch that will darken your Valentine's Day. The beautiful and easy-to-learn guitar arrangement makes the song feel like a heart-to-heart conversation between lovers.

Tune my guitar

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What's the best way to learn a song on a guitar?

Guitar lessons are a big focus. A good guitar teacher can analyze a song a student is trying to learn, organize it so that it can be played at the student's current technical level, and then develop exercises to help play that song.

:brown_circle: What are the greatest rock guitar songs?

• The Beatles Traveler. Although George Harrison and John Lennon present this legendary one-note piece in unison, it was Lennon who really got it right.
  • Metallica is part of the Sandman. If you like dark and heavy music, it will be hard to find a band that can do better than Metallica.
  • The heartthrob Led Zeppelin.

What are some difficult rock songs on guitar?

• Jimi Hendrix is ​​a voodoo boy. Speed ​​is one thing.
  • Dragon power through the flames. Let's start with perhaps the hardest track.
  • Eric Johnson works with Dover.
  • Racer X Technical issues.
  • Van Halen's flash.
  • Animals as CAFO guides.
  • Theater of dreams Dance of eternity.
  • Megadeth is a tornado of souls.
  • Avenged seven times more life after death.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are good rock songs?

These are some of the best acoustic rock songs ever. Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin. California Eagles Hotel. I wish you were here Pink Floyd. Metallica is useless for anything else. Lucky dance (time of your life) Green day. Metallica black fade. Tears in Heaven Eric Clapton.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who are the top 10 guitar players of all time?

• Jimi Hendrikx. Jimi Hendrix, widely known as one of the most creative and influential musicians of the 20th century, pioneered the explosive possibilities of the electric guitar.
  • Edward Van Halen. Edward Van Halen once compared his guitar playing to 'falling down the stairs and landing on his feet'.
  • Eric Clapton.
  • Paul McCartney.
  • Peter Townsend.

Who are the 100 Greatest Guitarists of all time?

The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time 10. Roy Buchanan 9. Buddy Guy 8. Stevie Rae Vaughan 7. Chet Atkins 6. Chuck Berry 5. Django Reinhardt 4. Eddie Van Halen 3. Jimmy Page 2. Eric Clapton 1.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who is the best guitar player ever?

• Brian May. Bryans tops his classic rock poll, getting more votes than any other player polled. Bryans is a true pioneer of sound and one of the few guitarists who
  • Jimi Hendrikx. Just two months after Jimi was on the cover of the same magazine, they started talking about his influence again.
  • Jimmy page.
  • Eddie Van Halen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the top 100 Rock Songs of all time?

• The show must go to the queen
  • Doctor, UFO Doctor
  • Green rainbow on 16th century sleeves.
  • Scorpio loves rhythm
  • ■■■■ Bells AC/DC
  • Another piece of scorpion meat
  • You are the queen of champions
  • Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song
  • Making love like a man Def Leppard
  • Rock Night Europe

What are the best Rolling Stones songs?

• Jumping Jack Flash
  • ■■■■■ tonk ladies
  • Sympathetic to the devil
  • You may not always get what you want