Spinach dip goes well with a wide variety of cookies, but is especially useful with hard, crunchy cookies like tricots and fine grains. Spinach goes well with cheeses such as feta and parmesan. Then try pairing a dipping sauce with cheese biscuits to add another dimension of flavor.
The best biscuits to serve with an artichoke sauce
- Water-based cookies. Water biscuits are crunchy, hard and thin slices that are served with cheese or sauces.
- Soda ■■■■■■■. Cartilage cookies are light, crunchy cookies with a wide range of uses.
- Crispy Bread Tart. Crispbread is a thin, bumpy, crunchy loaf made with bread that is used in a crunchy form.
- 8 ounces of non-marinated artichoke hearts can be drained and chopped.
- 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan.
- 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- dried dill, to taste (fresh or dry)
You can serve the spinach sauce with raw vegetables, focaccia, homemade tortillas (my favorite) or some type of biscuit.
Best Cookies For Cheese Serving
The spinach dip also goes well with biscuits, tortilla chips, bread or soaked vegetables!
These are the only cookies you should eat according to a nutritionist
Our regular kaasplanken dot meestal with a couple of verschillende lekkernijen in stapels zijn gevouwen, wat cheddar in plakjes, een wedge brie (come deze in de koelkast state), gebak met pindakaas, verschillende Fruit en groove zijnjes overgeble the house.
Which cookies do you eat with brie
French fries, pretzels, tortilla chips with salsa, pita and bagels.
13 Delicious Sauces To Eat With Our Organic Tortilla Chips
The 9 Best Chips and Sauce Combinations
Serve chopped celery, carrots and cucumber slices with salsa and sour cream as a side dish - separately or mixed, salsa and sour cream are a great combination.
Tortilla chips, thick chips, biscuits, toast and bagel chips, bread sticks and pretzels, sliced apples and pears, and raw vegetables are best with these sauces.