Best Buy Complaints

Best Buy Complaints

w Can I file a complaint at Best Buy Headquarters? 3

I live in Southern California and have constant problems getting my laptop back after warranty repairs. About two months had passed and the estimated time was only five days. Whenever I check the status of my computer, I turn around. I complained at the store ... and nowhere to be found. I need a link to the one above. I visited the website and found only 1800 numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It can help ... OK.

Best Buy Co., Inc.

7601 Penn Avenue S.

Richfield, Minnesota 55423

Best Buy Headquarters: (612) 2911000

Customer Service: (888) 2378289

Angel number 888 is probably what you already have. I will use the number five.

Debbie H. Anderson

Vice President and CEO

Brian J. Dunn

President and Chief Operating Officer

forget it! You may not have read these things. We want to restore our repaired computer. My husband wants to see a technician to learn about computers. If not here's a new product just for you! He called the store, got the recording, ran for 35 minutes, decided to go to the store, just to find out that it didn't open until 10:00. I do this I live in LD. How easy it is for a store to record their wedding. I tried online and complained to a living person. So Bad. I only have one survey. It seems that this company has no way to communicate with its customers except through surveys. stand up!!! Don't Best Buy employees know that unhappy customers share their experiences with others? I can't even imagine what would happen if I had trouble buying parts there, which I would never do.

Best Buy Complaints