Benefits Of Being An Army Recruiter

What are the benefits of enlisting in the army?

Because one hippie ... another staff word ... was never recruited. I think you understand why I don't think I can really do more for you. Although you can only call me by my name (much wiser than you), I'm sorry for you. On the one hand, I don't name them, that's not my style, and on the other hand, I have more keys. Anyway, just go and come back. From now on, whatever you say will be ignored.

Ahh! Finally the real answer from an experienced person ... LOL ... Thanks for your detailed answer. I only mention the extra money (with promotions) because I don't want anyone to tell me because I already know. I have HBO so I will order it exclusively. I know this is a very important job (physically and mentally). A lot of people have told me that the two most difficult jobs in the military are jobs or DS. They are also the fastest way to get there. I talked to some of my friends, many recruiters and got a lot of positive feedback. I think the only way to find out is to do it yourself. However, thanks to your insights, it's always good to talk to people who know who they're talking about. Be careful!

I'm not a recruiter, but my friend is a Navy recruiter.

You need to understand that in order to do more than just join the army, you have to recruit. If they have anything against me they will probably call you. If they need a ride to work, they will probably call you. If they're going to a party, expect a midnight call to ask them to pick them up so they don't get caught drinking too much. They will deliberately increase their smoking habit so that they do not pass the test and then smoke thinking that they can still pass the test. If they get a second chance, sit down and try to persuade them not to change their mind. Sometimes you have the opportunity to persuade yeast parents not to deprive their children of membership benefits.

You will deal with parents who insult you, teachers will try their best not to apply to their members, administrators will hate you as a recruiter. They will have friends who will call you and ask for their address or shout at you to come with their friend.

You will work long hours (sometimes 08002300) and give up most of your social life (including in the morning when the recruiting station does PT with yeast). You will miss the family dinner (or engagement).

It can be beneficial, but it can also be difficult.

First, the extra money should not be a big factor in your decision. The bear is tall ... When I was station commander, a new recruit asked me how long I should work each day for the first 6 months ... I told him ... until you have 2 more years To add

(Partially satirical and partly true) ... A mission requires a person who has never met a person in his career. physically. The family needs to understand their new job (it is true that they are not in Iraq), but they may miss the family dinner. The course is not so difficult, the main lesson is that when you report to your referee, you will become a father, guide, advisor, brother / sister to many of the employees (some of my employees are 2837 years old). )

I like to recruit I was in the toughest brigade market and had success for 12/2 years (3DBDE Midwest) (2/2 years in RSB at Knox).

Most importantly, if you are ready to do your 100 daily endeavors, while maintaining the collective to do the right thing, ...

If you have an HBO on demand, ask for a favor called REBUILT (estimate what you'll get), except for the part where the station commander and 1SG keep yelling to meet you (laughs).

you!

Being a recruiter is a spark. If you perform well, you can end your military service. If you're wrong, just sign your letter. Everything is based on your quota. Reaching the lost quota means spending a lot of time and time on the road, even if you are not a liar, you will. When you miss out on opportunities, your pressure is incredible. If you're lucky enough to say no, say no

How do you answer your question, hahaha! There are many benefits to being recruited. However, this can be a daunting task. You hunt down a 17-year-old punk to register them. They have to deal with their BS objectives instead of following these rules and regulations before applying. They'll be filming late at night; the biggest problem with hiring is, you don't really have a deadline. Some recruits stay up until ten o'clock at night, they come to my house. And when you find yourself in a place like Berkeley, California, you have to deal with the folly of the citizens who believed you were there.

If you can handle the hassle and don't mind hiring a team, I recommend it.

What are the benefits of enlisting in the army?

The army needs to be recruited, unfortunately. I am seriously considering doing this. I received an e-mail on my AKO explaining some of the benefits, how much extra money you earn each month and how fast it gets advertised. I know you have a special quota to complete each month. Even if you get the badge and you're not ready for action ... I'm aware of the long term. I wonder if it's really worth it. I want to hear from an experienced person. That is, if you really get the job. I almost forgot to mention that this is an EGR position, not an active service, if it makes a difference.

update

Hi, you are one of those people whose experience doesn't tell me to answer. I don't even remember my recruiters bothering me with anything. You may have a bad experience. Hi

Hippies were used ... not other personal words ... never hired. I think you got it because I don't think I can really break your break now. Although you can only call me by my name (much wiser than you), I'm sorry for you. On the one hand I don't mention their names, this is not my style and on the other hand I have more locks. In short, just go back and forth about it. Anything you say after this point will be ignored.

What are the benefits of enlisting in the army? ۔

The army needs recruits, sadly. I am seriously considering doing this. I received an email on my AKO explaining some of the benefits, how much extra money you earn per month and the promotion is very fast. I know you have a specific quota to complete each month. You will also receive a badge and you will not be able to use it. I also know long term. I wonder if it's really worth it? I want to hear from an experienced person. That is, if you actually do the job. I almost forgot to mention that this is an EGR position, not an active service, if it matters.

update

Hi, you are one of those people whose experience tells me not to answer. I don't even remember my recruiters bothering me with anything. You may have a bad experience. Hello

HIPPIE is used ... no other personal word ... was never recruited. I think you got it because I don't think I can really break it for you now. Although you can only call me by my name (many of you adults), I'm sorry for you. On the one hand I don't name them, this is not my style and on the other hand I have more locks. No more coming and going, whatever you say from now on will be ignored.

Ahh! Finally a real answer from an experienced person ... lol ... Thanks for your detailed answer. I only talk about extra money (with promotions) because I don't want anyone to tell me because I already know. I have HBO so I will definitely order this special one. I know this is a very demanding job (both physical and mental). A lot of people have told me that the two most difficult jobs in the military are recruiters or DS. They are also the fastest way to get rankings. I spoke to some of my friends, many recruiters and received a lot of positive feedback. I think the only way to find out is to do it yourself. Anyway, thanks to your knowledge, it's always nice to talk to people who know who they're talking about. Nurse!

I'm not a recruiter, but my friend is a Navy recruiter.

You need to understand that your recruitment is left to you, more than just joining the army. If they have anything against me they will probably call you. They will probably call you if they need a ride to work. If they are going to a party, expect a call in the middle of the night to pick them up so they don't get caught drinking too much. They will deliberately get into the habit of smoking so that they do not pass the test, and then they will smoke because they believe that they can still pass the test. If they get a second chance, sit down and try to convince them not to change their mind. Sometimes you have the opportunity to convince yeast parents not to deprive their children of the benefits of membership.

You will deal with parents who insult you, teachers will do their best not to allow their members to apply, administrators will hate you as a recruiter. They will have friends who post to call you and ask for your address or forward to your friend.

You will work long hours (sometimes 08002300) and give up most of your social life (including hiring Khmer PT stations early in the morning). You will miss out on a family dinner (or engagement).

It can be beneficial, but it can also be difficult.

First of all, extra money should not be a big factor in your decision. The bear is tall ... When I was station commander, a new recruit asked me how much work I should do every day for the first 6 months ... I told him ... until you have 2 more years Can add work

(Partially satirical and partly true) ... A mission requires commitment beyond what anyone has experienced in their career. physically. The family needs to understand their new job (it is true that they are not in Iraq), but they may miss the family dinner. The course is not so difficult, the main lesson is that when you report to your referee you will be a father, leader, advisor, brother / sister to many of your employees (some of my employees are 2837 years old).

I like recruitment I was in the toughest brigade market and won for 12 1/2 years (3d BDE Midwest) (2 1/2 years in RSB at Knox).

In short, if you are willing to try 100% every day, move forward while maintaining integrity to do the right thing ... if you have any objections ...

If you have HBO on demand, ask a helper called Requirer (he will give you an idea of ​​what you will get), except for the part where the station commander and 1SG keep screaming to meet you.

Yours!

Recruitment is a spark. If you do well, you can end your military service. If you are wrong, you have just signed your release letter. Everything is based on your quota. If you don't create quotas that you didn't create, that means long expenses and too much time on the road, even if you're not a liar. The pressure you feel when you miss an opportunity is incredible. So if you have a chance to say no, don't say no.