Beneficiary

Beneficiary,

Definition of Beneficiary:

1. A person who derives advantage from something, especially a trust, will, or life insurance policy.

2. Person or other legal entity for whose present or future interest (benefit) an annuity, assignment (such as a letter of credit), contract, insurance policy, judgment, promise, trust, will, etc., is made.

Synonyms of Beneficiary

Heir, Heiress, Inheritor, Legatee, Allottee, Almsman, Almswoman, Annuitant, Assign, Assignee, Benefice-holder, Cestui, Cestui que trust, Cestui que use, Deedholder, Devisee, Donee, Feoffee, Feudatory, Grantee, Householder, Incumbent, Laird, Landlady, Landlord, Legatary, Legatee, Lord, Master, Mesne, Mesne lord, Mistress, Owner, Patentee, Pensionary, Pensioner, Proprietary, Proprietor, Proprietress, Proprietrix, Rentier, Resident, Residentiary, Squire, Stipendiary, Titleholder

How to use Beneficiary in a sentence?

1. The beneficiary of the mans will was surprised with the huge amount of money and the many properties that was being given to him.
  2. Australia would be the beneficiary of a policy it did not have to underwrite.
  3. The three adult children were listed as the beneficiary (ies) on their mothers last will and testament of her entire estate and trust.
  4. When signing up for my life insurance policy, I listed my daughter as my beneficiary so she could use the funds to settle any debts.

Meaning of Beneficiary & Beneficiary Definition