Ben Bernanke Biography

Ben Bernanke Biography,

Ben Bernanke Biography:

• Ben Bernanke Biography means, Ben Bernanke was chairman of the US Federal Reserve Board of Governors from 2006 to 2014. Bernanke resigned as Alan Greenspan on February 1, 2006, completing Greenspan's 18-year term at the Federal Reserve. Prior to succeeding Greenspan in late 2005, former Fed Governor Bernanke chaired the US President's Economic Advisory Council.

• Ben Bernanke is a former chairman of the Federal Reserve who served from 2006 to 2014.
    • As Fed chairman, Bernanke oversaw the central bank's response to the 2008 financial crisis and the ensuing recession.
    • Bernanke replaces Alan Green Spin and replaces Janet Allen.

Literal Meanings of Ben Bernanke Biography

Ben:

Meanings of Ben:
  1. A high hill or hilltop (especially with a place name)

2. Interior bedroom in a two bedroom bedroom.

Sentences of Ben
  1. Ben Neves

Synonyms of Ben

alp, hill, serac, aiguille, crag, height, tor, mountain, puy, inselberg

Biography:

Meanings of Biography:
  1. A story about a person's life written by another person.

2. Biography as a branch of literature.

3. Human life is on its way.

Sentences of Biography
  1. Is it possible to write a selling biography at the top of a blockbuster?

2. Drummond, who is also a biographer of Billy Graham, has written an excellent biography to deal with this.

3. This will require us to write a biography based on his close relationship with Achhota Menon.

4. I can't help but think that if you write a Pepsi biography with some quotes in the magazine, it will work so much better.

5. I think from now on I can write a non-linear biography on both sides at the same time.

6. This is a biography and the author should not write a biography.

7. He wrote a worthy biography of Red Smith and published a Smith column.

8. He has also written several short biographies of his early identity for inclusion in the New Zealand Biographical Dictionary.

9. An avid pilot, he wrote a biography of Captain Mark Phillips. He and Princess Anne were married at the time.

10. The result is a complete written biography of your title.

11. Lee said it was not his decision to fire Bell and that he would file a lawsuit if his autobiography was spelled differently.

Synonyms of Biography

life history, account, profile, life, memoir