Bekhudi Meaning

Bekhudi Meaning

What does ignorance mean in Hindi? ۔

I heard a song and in the song the word Bekhodi Shi Valon knows ... Bekhodi is one thing. I'd be happy if someone could tell me the meaning of that word.

sh walo means people support it.

Stupidity is the opposite of VK. It means a state of development in which you love someone very much, in which you completely forget what is happening around you, it seems that nothing else is important to you. ۔

Line refers to the blessed state of loving someone so much that everything is forgotten. You cannot experience happiness in such a state of happiness unless you are so engrossed in love that you lose track of everything around you.

This is a beautiful ghazal, a masterpiece, sung by Jagjit Singh.

Meaning of Hindi

Informed Shaw Wallon.

The meaning of the word ignorance is meaningless. I am also listening, what an amazing ghazal.

Bekhudi Meaning

Bekhudi Meaning

What is the meaning of Bekhudi in Hindi? 3

I heard a song and the singers heard the word A ... Bekhodi O Cheez Hai I heard the word Bekhodi. I'd be happy if someone could tell me the meaning of this word.

sh walo means people have their own rights.

is against bekhudi ve. It means a state of development in which you love someone very much, in which you completely forget everything around you, it seems that nothing else matters to you.

Line refers to the blessed state of loving someone so much that everything is forgotten. A person cannot feel happiness in such a state of happiness unless he is so immersed in love that he loses the sense of everything around him.

This is a beautiful ghazal, a masterpiece, sung by Jagjit Singh.

Hindi meaning

The meanings of ignorance are meaningless. I am also listening, what a wonderful ghazal.

Do overconfident people know what it means to forget?

Being unconscious, semi-conscious and stunned.

Bekhudi Meaning