Behavioral psychology

Behavioral psychology,

Definition of Behavioral psychology:

1. A school of psychology that describes all physical and mental activity in terms of the response of glands and muscles to external factors (stimuli).

Behavior Psychology believes that (1) behavior is conditional and is determined by its own consequences or consequences (rewards and punishments). ()) Human behavior can only be understood by studying the behavior of animals. ()) Observing aspects and measuring values ​​of behavior must be examined (alone) Repetition is mastered which is equivalent to understanding Through (acquired) a student ()) instructor should focus on changing student behavior and not on thought patterns and ()) ideas (and therefore consciousness) not present in scientific research. Are Behavioral psychology, based on research by Nobel Prize-winning Russian dog physiologist Ivan Petrovich Pavlov (1849-1936), was developed by the American psychologist John Broad Watson (1878-1958) and developed by the American researcher Burhros Friedrich Skinner (1904). - Developed by Nineteen Nine. . It dominated the 1920s and 1960s, but was later abandoned in favor of a completely different discipline from scientific psychology. However, the basic assumption that what people do is the only reliable indicator of their future behavior.

How to use Behavioral psychology in a sentence?

1. The effects of drug abuse and such activities on the human body and mind are deeply rooted in the psychological behavior of patients.
  2. Behavioral psychology is essential for our understanding of our target market and how to support their decisions.
  3. I wanted to study behavioral psychology in school because it is a subject that really interests me and I want to learn more.

Meaning of Behavioral psychology & Behavioral psychology Definition