Beef Broth Substitute

Beef Broth Substitute

Questions about Beef Stroganov? What can I substitute for beef broth?

You can use chicken or vegetable stock, both work well. I use both. The pulp has a deep taste. In fact, I prefer chicken or vegetables because the flavor is not too deep and is good with meat. .. but it helps!

Beef stroganoff in beef broth.

Beef Stroganov that I made.

1 kg of meat.

1 onion, peel.

Cook the meat and onion together until the meat is cooked through. Remove the meat, return to heat and add 2 tablespoons flour, 1 can of mushroom cream, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper to taste, 1 cup cream milk. Cook over low heat for 20 minutes until very hot. Mix the boiled eggs with the noodles.

You can change the chicken stock. Or if you have a chicken cube or stick, dissolve one of these in water and it will work. If not, use water and salt if you like (or use spices) ... that's fine. Deep frying the meat also helps to create a pleasant taste in the prepared sauce.

Do you have balloon cubes? You can dissolve some tetanus bees in water to make broth.

Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. I always use cooked meat juice and add water to it to get its taste.

xo

I don't use beef broth.

I'd like to add Bolen Cube with water or pre-purchased broth.

Beef Broth Substitute