Bearded Dragon Soap

Bearded Dragon Soap

My bearded dragon stinks. Which soap should I use to bathe her? ۔

It smells I need to know what kind of soap to use. : |

Mix 1 liter of water and tea soap. Don't use other dishwashing detergents as they can damage your lizard's delicate skin. Very safe for pets, she works at the local zoo and cleans all crawling cages with dish soap. Don't dip the kite in it, just get a soft cloth or clean sponge, dip it in water and wash the lizards. Repeat the process, rinsing frequently with clean, cold water.

I like to take a bath

Fill it so that it only covers the sexually bearded dragon. You don't want to do that. The temperature must be warm, 95 degrees is perfect. You can set this temperature with a temperature or thermometer probe. Make sure the water is not too cold or too cold.

Put your kite in the water. If it is really scared, put a towel or towel under the tub to make it feel safe. Or hang it on your hand / finger.

You can put a glass of water on his head and he will let you lick. Sometimes they will swim.

Soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Dry it and place it under the bed lamp for about an hour to keep it warm. Do this 34 times a week.

You want to buy antichlorine in your bath water. Do not use soap.

They are also often found in water. In this case, drain the water and refill.

Good to use there

Never use soap. Just soak in boiled water, soaked, not too long! Make sure the tank or whatever is clean may be the cause. . . . . .

Bearded Dragon Soap