Bean Blossom Animal Clinic

Any questions about the Ben Blossom Veterinary Clinic in Indiana, how to cut a cob? 3

I was wondering if anyone had come to bite their dog's ear. I know they just follow a preconceived notion, and I wonder what happened to them. This is the closest place to farming and I have heard that they work very well, but I would also like to see some evidence.

Any thoughts or comments on this?

update

Veterinarians create standard cultures that are guaranteed to survive. You have so much traffic that you may not be able to take pictures. He is very popular in the region as well as in other countries. They are very reasonable and hard to find. I've had good experiences with it, but it's not as bad as pulling my kids' ears. But as I said, so many people go to the doctor every day that the boy can't take pictures. People don't know the story. The man was more experienced than any other veterinarian.

It's hard to read all the ■■■■■■ comments from people who don't understand.

Ask for feedback on their work. Any civilized veterinarian (and will be happy) can talk about the different cultures he has brought up. If they can't provide photos of your actual work, look elsewhere.

Add: Go elsewhere. He is one of the veterans of change that we keep warning people about. One size fits all cultures, regardless of head shape, race, etc. Of dogs There was not much traffic so I couldn't take pictures. In this case, a crop image is taken every 30 seconds. I'm sure you have a technician or even a secretary who is more than capable of taking some pictures. No veterinarian can guarantee that culture will survive unless it is safe enough to stand alone. Most ears in the right position indicate that the offer is being made and the veterinarian cannot guarantee it. Sad story, but that doesn't mean you can smell right, Kwani doesn't mean quality. My recommendation is to contact the SW of your area of ​​your race or the race with a similar culture and see what your culture is like and go there.

I'll leave your dog's ears alone, but if you're there and you look around and you think this place looks great, go ahead, but I don't spend all my money on it. will do.