Battery not charging

Battery not charging

What to do when your battery does not charge? Make sure to use a working outlet to charge your device. USB ports do not provide enough power to charge many devices. If you are using a surge protector, temporarily disable it to see if it interferes with your system's charging. If your device has a battery reset button, try resetting the battery.

Why is my Windows 10 battery not charging?

A bad laptop battery, poor power supply, or bad plug can charge the connected battery in Windows 10. Usually the problem is with the battery especially if the battery has been used for a long time.

What causes battery not to charge?

The generator is powered by various wiring mechanisms. If the cord is not properly connected, is loose, or is accidentally cut, the generator will not receive power. If the alternator is not supplied with power, it will not be able to rotate the pulley and belt mechanism that charges the battery and the battery will not charge.

Why is my battery won't charge?

Age is one of the main reasons a car battery won't charge. The obvious signs that the battery is too old and worn out is corrosion and cracking. When he's four, he probably needs to be replaced.

Ryobi 18v battery and charger

Why is my Windows 10 laptop battery not charging?

The battery is connected but not charging in Windows 10. The easiest way to check the battery integrity is to remove the battery completely and plug the power cord into the laptop. If the laptop turns on properly, the battery is most likely the problem. A ■■■■ battery can sometimes be caused by your laptop overheating.

Why is my charger plugged in not charging?

In many cases, overheating of the laptop can prevent the PC from connecting to the mains while charging. When the laptop's temperature rises, the PC battery sensor will stop working and tell the battery that it is fully or fully charged, preventing the battery from charging.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my laptop battery not fully charging?

Outdated BIOS software may cause your computer to report that the battery is not charging through the AC adapter, if it is. You can determine if this is the problem by checking your power management settings to see if your computer is charging from a battery or AC adapter.

Why is my Android phone battery not charging?

The cause of the problem could be your phone's battery. If you find that your Android isn't charging and you find that the charger and cable are working fine and other devices are charging fine, your phone's battery could be the problem.

What to do when your battery does not charge time

If the battery isn't fully charged, the first thing you can do is run Windows 10's battery troubleshooter. Complete the wizard and restart your device to see if the problem is resolved. Most laptops also come with their own factory diagnostic software. It is also recommended to use them to test the battery.

:brown_circle: How do I Stop my phone battery from draining so fast?

There are several steps you can take to prevent your battery from draining too quickly. Delete the apps you don't use. Turn off email or push notifications. Activate airplane mode if the signal is weak. Minimize background apps. Disable background update for an app or disable background update for some apps.

:brown_circle: How do I Fix my iPad battery that won t charge?

Update your iPad. As with a proper reboot, sometimes installing the latest iOS update is the only thing that affects an iPad's battery. To do this, go to Settings > General > Software Update and then install an update if available.

Does using a fast charger damage your phone's battery?

As long as the battery or electronic chargers are free from technical defects, using a fast charger will not damage your phone's battery in the long run. That's why. Fast charging batteries work in two stages.

Portable solar charger

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I improve battery life and charge speed on Android?

The easiest solution here is to get a good task manager and check it regularly to see what works and what doesn't. If you find that the app isn't working properly, try uninstalling it and see if the battery life and charging speed improve over the next few days.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do when your battery does not charge 2

@HelenWardle Welcome to your community! Let me help you avoid charging Charge 2. Try cleaning the contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol, then charge it by plugging it directly into your computer's USB port for a few hours (try other ports) or use a UL-certified USB wall adapter.

:brown_circle: What does it mean when your battery is not charging?

If the battery still won't charge, you probably have a bad battery. One of the most common reasons a battery won't charge is because of its condition. Old or damaged batteries can only be partially charged, quickly lose their functionality or be completely discharged within minutes.

What should I do if my device won't power on or charge?

If your device still won't turn on or charge, take your device, charger, and charger to the Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider for inspection. You can also contact Apple technical support.

How do I Fix my laptop battery that won't charge?

How to deal with the heat. Batteries are sensitive to heat. If your laptop overheats it can cause problems. If the temperature rises, the battery sensor may fail, signaling to the system that the battery is fully charged or completely missing, causing charging problems.

What should I do if my battery is not charging?

Check the power to the power supply and make sure all detachable cables are fully inserted. Next, make sure that the battery is properly seated in the compartment and that everything is OK with the battery or laptop contacts.

Why is my battery time remaining low on Windows 10?

Your laptop may be running the wrong version of the Windows 10 operating system, which skews your estimate of the remaining battery life. If so, you may be able to fix the problem by updating your laptop's operating system.
Step 1 : Press the Windows key + I key at the same time to open the Windows settings menu.
Step 2 : Select "Updates and Security".

How do I Fix my laptop battery that won't turn on?

Lost battery First check the integrity of the battery. If your laptop comes with a removable battery, remove it and press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds to drain any remaining power from the device. Then, without removing the battery, plug in the power cord and turn on the laptop.

How do I Fix my laptop's battery time estimate issues?

To solve the problems with estimating your laptop's battery life, you need to change two entries/keys in the Windows registry: UserBatteryDischargeEstimator and EnergyEstimationDisabled. With these two inputs enabled, your laptop will not be able to display the estimated run time it can get from the laptop's battery.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do when your battery does not charge fast

Use a power outlet and make sure the connections between the charging cable, USB wall adapter, and outlet or power cord are tight, or try a different outlet. Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of the device, then connect the charging cable to the device securely.

:brown_circle: What should I do if the battery is not fully charged?

If the battery is not fully charged, repeat steps 4 to 7. During this hazardous process, protect your skin, eyes and hair with safety glasses and insulating clothing. Charging is best done by people who are familiar with working with electricity. The battery can catch fire, explode or spray acid if used incorrectly.

How do I Stop my laptop battery from draining so fast?

Turn off the keyboard backlight. In some high-end laptops, they also have a backlit keyboard. While this can help you type in the dark, it can also drain your laptop's battery quickly. To work around this problem, you can adjust the brightness using hotkeys (for example, Function key + F5 for HP).

Laptop plugged in not charging

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to fix iPhone battery not charging issue?

Turn off your iPhone by holding the power button for a few seconds until the power off slider appears, then drag the slider. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then turn it back on by pressing the power button until you see the Apple logo. Go to Settings >> Battery.

Can you fix rechargeable batteries?

Unfortunately, even rechargeable batteries have a life cycle and eventually cannot be fully charged. Batteries can be repaired when they are no longer charged to extend their life.

What to do when your battery does not charge back

Try charging it for at least a few hours from an outlet that you know will work overnight if possible. Charging lithium-ion batteries may take some time after they are fully discharged.

Why is my laptop not charging when charging?

Batteries are sensitive to heat. If your laptop overheats it can cause problems. If the temperature rises, the battery sensor may fail, signaling to the system that the battery is fully charged or completely missing, causing charging problems.

Aluminium ion battery

:brown_circle: Why do rechargeable batteries stop working?

This is mainly a sign of age. Batteries don't last forever. At some point they will be taxed less and less. In this case there is no way to fix the problem, all you need to do is replace the battery with a newer one.

What to do when your battery does not charge water

As the battery charges and electricity flows through the water, it is converted into the original gases, hydrogen and oxygen. This gas evolution leads to water loss and is the direct reason why you need to recharge the battery from time to time.

Should I Fill my battery with water before charging?

While the battery should only be charged when fully charged, you should also check the water level before charging to ensure there is enough water to cover the exposed plates. After charging, add enough water to bring the level to the bottom of the vent, approximately 3/4 below the top of the cell.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What should I do if my battery has no liquid inside?

Recycle it and get a new one! If you really don't have any liquid, you can't charge it. Trying this will have no effect. However, if this happens and you try to charge too fast, there is a risk of overheating and ■■■■■■■■■. Thank you for your response to Stack Exchange for Automated Maintenance and Repair.

Can I Charge A 24v Battery With A 36v Charger

What type of water should I use to clean my battery?

Distilled water is of course the best option and requires much less investment than a new battery. Remember that the water will remain in the acidic battery solution until it mixes with the bubbles created by the charge. If you are reading the electrolyte on a hydrometer, it is best to do this after the charging process is complete.

:brown_circle: Why is my laptop battery not charging?

• Turn off the battery threshold. Some laptop brands have a feature called a battery threshold.
  • Run the power troubleshooter. To fix the laptop battery charging issue in Windows 10, you can try to run the Windows Troubleshooter.
  • Reinstall or upgrade the Microsoft ACPI compliant audit method farm.
  • Replace the battery and charger.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I tell if my laptop battery is charging?

Steps Take your laptop out of your pocket. Make sure it is turned off and not in standby mode. Turn it over to look down. To identify the battery: On newer models, it is listed below. On newer models with the battery on the bottom, look for the small white rectangle with 5 indicators on the battery.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my computer battery not working?

Turn on your computer if you are using AC only. 6. If your computer is working properly, the battery is most likely going to "battery heaven" and needs to be replaced. If your computer does not work, there may be a problem with your computer's charger or power connector.

Battery Float Charger

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my windows 10 battery not charging in laptop

Sometimes an incorrect power setting can cause your laptop to display a message that it is plugged in but not charging. In general, your computer should be able to switch between different power modes, eco mode, high performance mode and balance mode without affecting the battery.

What is the problem if my laptop is not charging?

• Hardware problems are usually the most common cause of this.
  • When your power supply cannot supply your laptop with sufficient power, these kinds of problems can arise.
  • Your laptop overheating is known to be the cause of this problem, especially on older models.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my laptop plugged in not charging?

• Check the connection. Make sure the charger is properly connected to your laptop before doing anything. This is
  • Remove the battery. If your laptop is actually plugged into a wall outlet and still won't charge, the battery could be to blame.
  • Use updated drivers. If your battery is not the problem then it could be related to your drivers. To make it all disappear
  • Check your on and off settings. The problem may also be related to your configuration. Check it out here on your Windows 10 device.

Should you replace your laptop battery?

Unfortunately, laptop batteries don't last forever. Batteries wear out over time and use and must be replaced. This can take from one to four years, depending on how often and how much you use your laptop.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to use Windows 10 installation media?

• Connect the USB stick to the PC you want to update or insert the DVD into the drive.
  • Start or restart your computer.
  • Some systems will automatically receive the installation media and will not boot from it, you need to change this
  • Otherwise, this will require you to change the boot order (from the default hard drive) to the installation media.
  • Change the boot priority in the BIOS so that the PC first checks the bootable USB or DVD device before using the hard drives.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to install Windows Media Center on Windows 10?

• Extract the contents of the zip file you just downloaded to a folder on your computer.
  • Open the location of the extracted content and locate the named file. Right-click the file and choose Run as administrator from the menu.
  • Windows UAC will now ask for your permission to make the necessary changes.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the Windows 10 installation media tool?

In addition to downloading the Windows 10 ISO file, Microsoft has also made available the Windows 10 Installation Assistant tool. This media creation tool will help you download Windows 10 and provide customers with the best boot experience on Windows 7, Windows and Windows 10.

What media player is compatible with Windows 10?

KMPlayer is another excellent free media player for Windows 10 that can play almost all popular audio and video files. Since it has a built-in codec for Windows 10, users don't have to search for another codec. To further improve compatibility, you can add external codecs.

Plugged in not charging

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my windows 10 battery not charging to 100%

If your battery discharges and charges but stays below 100%, there may be a bad cell in your battery, a problem with your power management settings, or a battery calibration problem. Windows can generate a "battery report" that shows the design and current capacity of your battery pack.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does leaving a laptop plugged in ruin the battery?

Answer: YES and NO, it depends on the situation. A fully charged battery and a connected laptop are not dangerous because once the charge level reaches 100%, the battery will no longer have power to charge and this power is supplied directly to the system.

Windows 10 free upgrade

In this release, the Windows 7 and Windows 8 product keys were treated as Windows 10 product keys, meaning they could be entered during installation to activate a free license without requiring a prior upgrade to activate the hardware with using Microsoft's activation servers.

Can I still download Windows 10 for free?

There are several ways to get Windows 10 for free without using a pirated copy: you can install Windows 10 with a 7 or 8 key, or you can install Windows without a key; this works fine except for a small watermark signifying you to buy a license. Here's how each of these methods works.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to install Windows 10 for free?

• Plug in a USB drive or insert a DVD into the computer where you want to install Windows 10.
  • Restart your computer. If your computer does not automatically boot from a USB or DVD device, you may need to open the start menu or change the boot order to
  • On the Install Windows page, select your language, time, and keyboard settings, and then click Next.
  • Select Install Windows.
  • Additional methods to use the ISO file to install Windows 10 (click here for more or less information) if you downloaded the ISO file for Windows

Is Windows 10 available for free upgrade now?

• Look for an official Windows license key that plugs into your PC motherboard, or sign in to your Microsoft account and check it there.
  • Go to the Windows 10 download site.
  • Scroll down until you find the Create a Windows 10 Support installation section.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is Microsoft still offering free Windows 10?

Microsoft will continue to offer free updates for Windows 10. Microsoft officially ended its free updater for Windows 10 on July 29 of last week, about a year after the operating system was released.

:brown_circle: How long does it take to install Windows 10?

• Computer age - As mentioned above, installing Windows on an older computer will affect the installation speed.
  • RAM - Installing Windows 10 on a computer with low RAM can be tricky as it takes more RAM to install.
  • Device: Depending on your configuration, Windows 10 installation takes between 15 minutes and 3 hours.

Craftsman Lithium Battery Charger

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where can I download Microsoft Windows 10?

There is only one perfectly legal and legal way to download Windows 10: via the official Microsoft Windows 10 download page: visit the Windows 10 download page Click the Download Now tool. When the download is complete, open MediaCreationTool.exe.

How to install Windows 10 on a new computer?

• After completing the preparation work mentioned above, select "Transfer Operating System to SSD / HD" option in the action pane of MiniTool Partition Wizard.
  • On the next page, select option B: Copy only the partitions your system needs and click the Next button.
  • Then select the prepared hard drive as the destination hard drive and click Next to continue.
  • Here you can configure the copy options and see the changes made to the target drive. When you are done, click Next to continue.

How do I create ISO image in Windows 10?

Create a Windows 10 ISO file From the Windows 10 download page, download the Media Creation Tool by selecting Download Now and running the tool. In the tool, select Create installation media (USB stick, DVD, or ISO) for another PC > Next. Select the desired language, architecture, and version of Windows and click Next. Choose ISO File > Next and the tool will create an ISO file for you. To use the ISO file as a backup on your PC or other PC, burn it to a DVD.

:brown_circle: Where to get Windows 10 ISO?

Visit the official Microsoft website here. Open a browser console window. Press Ctrl + Shift + J for Chrome, Ctrl + Shift + K for Firefox. Keep pressing Ctrl + Shift + M. Press F5 to reload the page. Now you can choose the Windows 10 version to download the ISO file.

Normal Car Battery Voltage

:brown_circle: How to create Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO ?

• Launch PowerISO (or newer, download it here).
  • Insert the USB drive you want to boot from.
  • From the menu, select Tools > Create Bootable USB Drive.
  • In the Create Bootable USB Drive dialog box, click the button to open the Windows operating system ISO file.

Is Windows 10 ISO bootable?

ISO files are mainly installation file images and ISO files for Windows 10 are available from Microsoft. Once the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool does its job, you should have a Windows 10 bootable USB/DVD drive depending on the option you choose.

Why is my phone battery plugged in but not charging?

• Faulty cable, charger, plug or adapter
  • Dirt or debris in the charging port
  • Third-party apps interrupt the download process
  • Software update required

Why is my computer battery not charging when plugged in?

If your laptop says it's plugged in, but the battery won't charge, it could indicate a problem with the power adapter. Some adapters have an indicator that lights up when the laptop is charging. So if you can't see them, there's no power going through the adapter.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is your alternator not Recharging Your battery?

• Pulley and belt. Your car's alternator charges the battery by generating electricity using a pulley and belt.
  • wiring. The generator is powered by various wiring mechanisms.
  • Circuit breakers. Depending on this, some vehicles have a special alternator fuse.
  • Computer problems.

What causes battery not to charge while idle on a 2013 malibu

General Motors has determined that some 2012-2013 Buick LaCrosse and Regal and 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco equipped with eAssist have concerns about vehicle safety. Some of these vehicles are in a state where the generator control module (GCM) may not be working properly. Doing so may drain the battery and turn on the malfunction indicator.

What happens when Battery Saver is on on a Chevy Malibu?

If the voltage is much lower than when the energy saving is active, the motor can no longer function properly (if it does not). Battery saver mode extends the range of your Malibu if the system is not charging properly.

What are some of the problems with the 2013 Malibu?

The 2013 Malibu has trouble stopping and idling when it comes to stopping when the foot is on the brake. when shifting to neutral or idling, the parked vehicle returns to normal.

Milwaukee Charger Flashing Red And Green

Why does my car idle at idle but no check engine light?

Check if the engine light is off, the car accelerates well. They have already brought it to the store and the problem cannot be reproduced so they say they cannot find the problem. Any information is much appreciated. Your engine has direct injection. Enough dirt may have accumulated on the back of the intake valves to interfere with idling.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What voltage should a car battery run at while running?

Typical electrical systems operate at voltages in excess of 13 volts while the engine is running. The battery should also be sitting above 12 volts. When the power-saving feature is active, many of the car's non-essential functions (including air conditioning) are stopped or slowed down to conserve battery life.

Why is my battery not holding a charge?

The battery may not charge due to drops or water damage. Any damage to the battery can prevent the phone from charging. It could also be the charger input or damage to the charger itself.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I check if my battery is charging?

Checking the battery level The battery level (as a percentage of full charge) and battery status (charging or discharging) are displayed at the top of the screen. Select the Battery percentage check box to display the remaining battery percentage in the status bar next to the battery icon.

How To Trick Golf Cart Charger

Why is my laptop battery not holding charge?

• Outdated battery. An aging battery is one of the most common reasons laptops fail to charge.
  • The power adapter is not working. If you plug in your laptop's power adapter and the battery never charges or explodes, the problem is most likely due to a disconnected or faulty AC power source.
  • Dirty contacts.
  • Wrong discharge.
  • Continue to use the power adapter.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my battery won' t charge so much

This may be due to certain data stored on the old battery. If your laptop battery is not fully charged, you may need to calibrate the battery. To turn the laptop battery on and off: Turn off the computer. Remove the AC adapter. Remove the battery. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Install the battery.

Why won't my car battery charge?

The battery will fail to charge for a variety of reasons, including a bad battery, insufficient power, or a damaged cable. Some causes can be quickly remedied if you know what to do.

:brown_circle: Why is my battery charge staying at 43%?

The battery charge has now increased to 43%, but remained at the same level. Another idea? 05292012 02:29 AM To check the adapter type in the BIOS, reboot the system and press F2 (near the Dell logo) at startup. The bottom of the page shows the system configuration (BIOS) and power if unknown, or 90W / 65W.

How Long To Charge Dewalt 20v Battery

Why won't my battery discharge and recharge to 100%?

Does your battery discharge and charge properly even if it doesn't reach 100%? If your battery discharges and charges, but stays below 100%, it could be a bad cell in your battery, a problem with your power management settings, or a battery calibration problem.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my battery not charging?

Learn more about battery charging issues. If the laptop battery does not charge, or if the laptop does not indicate that the battery is charging, the most likely scenario is that the battery is working fine, but your management software may be corrupted.

How do you fix plugged in not charging?

To fix the plug charging issue, update your laptop's battery driver through Device Manager, restart your device and reconnect the charger. If the problem persists, uninstall the Microsoft ACPI-compliant management farm and reboot the system.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Dell Charger not working?

• The plug explodes. ■■■■ through the power cord or the end of the receiver connected to the laptop.
  • Disconnect the load from the battery. Click the battery icon on the taskbar in the lower right corner of the taskbar.
  • Update driver. The problem may be in the drivers. The issue can be resolved by updating or reinstalling the drivers.
  • BIOS update

Why is my Dell laptop battery not detected?

If the laptop does not recognize the battery, it may not have the original battery. It can be a dummy or replacement battery. Many replacement batteries, usually of much lower quality, do not meet the high standards of computer manufacturers.

What would cause car battery not to charge?

A car that won't start could be due to a faulty generator or other part of the charging system. Bad injectors or a clogged fuel filter can also cause problems and spitting when starting. Your car battery will be charged and discharged thousands of times during its life.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my car battery not charge?

These are the typical reasons your car battery won't charge: you turn on the headlights or any other accessory that draws power from the battery, even when your car isn't moving. The battery does not charge while driving, there is a problem with mechanical charging.

What would cause a battery not to take a charge?

• Electrical faults. According to the above, when parts such as the alternator have problems, the battery cannot hold its charge.
  • The reason may be the lack of cargo. Most likely you forgot to turn off your lights when you got out of the car.
  • Current battery.
  • The battery cannot be used.
  • Extreme temperatures.
  • The most common cause is irregular use.

Dodge Charger Battery Location

What are some signs of an overcharged car battery?

Signs of battery overload include a hot touch and a swollen top. Another common cause of battery overcharging is continuous chargers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is a car battery not holding a charge?

This is your car battery. If one of the cells fails, it can lead to loss of functionality of the entire car battery. This is one of the most common reasons why a car battery will not hold a charge, especially if the car battery has been used for more than 2 years.

How can you tell if car battery is charging?

If you want to know when a car battery is charged, take a look at the battery. Some car battery models have a special color indicator. It is located on the battery itself and indicates whether the battery is charged or not.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my laptop battery stop charging?

When it is full, it should stop charging. If you are using a computer, charging can take place because the computer is powered by the charger. In fact, the computer is most likely running on battery power (if it is turned on) and the charger will keep the battery powered on.

:brown_circle: Why does my MacBook Pro is not charging?

• Restart your MacBook. Just as software applications on your MacBook can crash, so can the hardware that handles charging on your MacBook.
  • Check the MagSafe power cord. If your MacBook Pro battery won't charge, the MagSafe charging cable is the most likely place to look for problems.
  • Check the power connection on your MacBook.
  • Restart SMC.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if your MacBook is not charging?

Turn off your computer. Unplug the MagSafe AC adapter from the computer, if connected. Remove the battery. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. Release the power button. Connect the battery and the MagSafe AC adapter. Press the power button to turn on the computer.

How many times can you charge a MacBook Pro battery?

Interestingly, the battery has had up to 300 or 400 cycles lately and now, thanks to new improvements from Apple, the MacBook Pro battery can be charged and discharged up to 1000 times.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I use my MacBook without the battery?

If the MacBook looks like all previous Apple laptops, you can use it without a battery. However, with the Magsafe adapter, I recommend leaving the battery in it. These adapters are very easy to remove and your laptop can trip without warning.

How Long To Charge A Dewalt 18 Volt Battery

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you replace a Toshiba laptop battery?

Purchase a replacement battery for your Toshiba laptop model. To make sure you have the right battery, visit the Toshiba Laptop Battery Finder website or any other laptop battery website with good search capabilities. Turn off your laptop and disconnect it.

Why won't my Toshiba laptop battery charge?

• Step 1. Turn off your Toshiba Satellite laptop. Unplug the power cord.
  • Step 2. They remove the battery from the laptop. The Toshiba battery is located under the laptop. Anti-slip lock
  • Step 3. After removing the battery, plug the power cord into the right side of your Toshiba laptop. Click power

Battery not charging chevrolet

Check if there is a code in it. If it means the battery won't charge, there's probably an error code stored somewhere. As mentioned above, test the generator and see if it charges. Check battery voltage while truck is running. I also checked the generator wiring. the cable may have become jammed or come out somewhere.

Quick charge 3.0