Battery Monster

Battery Monster

Can anyone rate Battery Monster?

I bought the battery on 9/11/09. Now 16/09/09 and without battery. I'm in New Jersey, like Battery Munster. Regarding your comment, I will say that I will not use it next time because other people had a problem. In my opinion, buy from etc. and wait for it to arrive before sending back.

Drum monster

What a disappointment. I spent my money on unnecessary batteries. I just bought 2 batteries for my Motorola phone. Charges the battery for several hours, regardless of battery charging time. And I only occasionally use my phone for text messages and phone calls. The company charged me اسٹ 15 and I had to pay a return shipping fee. It's not worth going back to. Don't waste your money!

This is the worst company I've ever worked with and I order online every week. Obviously, they sell things they don't have in stock. It turns out that once you place an order with a retailer, you don't even know if you will receive the item. If you are in a hurry to get your order, don't even think about using Battery Monoster. You use DHL Global to ship your goods to the postal service, so you have no idea where the package is. You received incorrect information. I can almost guarantee that you will get the most out of this business. When I called the service number, the boy was very rude and said that this was not my problem and even laughed.

25 business days turned into 6 ... not bad ... had to email on delivery ... never happened ... when I arrived on March 5 to March 10 ... Arrived via S. I've never used a battery, so I still don't know how it works.

Yes, that's bad news. Too much disbelief is a real deal to doubt. I never received my laptop battery, DHL, the shipping company did not respond to the Phantom package and then they told me that the replacement was abruptly terminated and it would take another 710 days for the order from Amazon. Absolutely ... order today and send today! Kansas

Battery Monster

Battery Monster

You are a thief I ordered a free shipping battery. I have a small USB cable and a $ 7.00 battery that charges up to .00 21.00 with free shipping. On walking and asked, the correct battery was sent. Four days later, I called one and was told I could not talk to anyone or anyone else in the United States. I will file a complaint with American Express. This company is a scam.

I'm used to this man and he says he has a drum. When I told him I would call, he tried to get my card number and said he would keep watching. When I asked him what had changed, I told him some online reviews. He then said that he did not have a battery and quickly removed the tire.

This company is serious. I called 8 days after ordering because I didn't get anything. The person who responded in our stern tone said that he has been ordered to return today and receive it and will hand it over. If I do not have a verification number tomorrow, I will cancel and file a claim with PayPal.

Battery Monster

Battery Monster

Can a Battery Monster Rate? ۔

I am looking for a laptop battery for my HP dv6000 series. I searched the internet and found this result. And it's very interesting, but I want to make sure that this battery is reliable.

I bought the battery on 9/11/09. Now 16/09/09 and without battery. I'm like a battery monster in New Jersey. As far as your comment is concerned, I will say that I will not use it next time because someone else is having trouble. In my opinion, buy from etc. and wait for it to arrive before sending it back.

What a disappointment. I wasted my money on unnecessary batteries. I just bought 2 batteries for my Motorola phone. The battery lasts for several hours regardless of the time it takes to charge. And I only use my cell phone to write and make occasional calls. The company charged 15% restocking fee and I had to pay the return shipping fee. It's not worth going back to. Don't waste your money!

This is the worst company I've ever worked with and I order online every week. Obviously, they sell things they don't own. It turns out that when you place an order with a retailer, you don't even know if you're going to receive the item. If you are in a hurry to get your order, don't even think about using Battery Monster. You use DHL Global to send your items to the postal service, so you don't really know where the package actually is. You have received incorrect information. I can almost guarantee you that using this business will cause you a lot of trouble. When I called the service number, the boy was very rude and told me that this was not my problem and even laughed.

25 working days turned into 6 ... not bad ... I should have sent an email at the time of delivery ... never did ... when I spoke to customer service on the 5th I said It will be shipped via DHL and was scheduled to arrive on March 10 ... Arrived on March 9 via USPS. I've never used a battery, so I still don't know how it works.

Yes, that's bad news. It's unbelievable that this is a real deal. I never received my laptop battery, DHL, the shipping company had no answer about the Phantom package and then told me that its replacement suddenly ran out of stock and would take another 710 days. I canceled and placed an order on Amazon. Absolutely ... order today and send today! Kansas

You are a thief I ordered the battery with free shipping. I have a small USB cable and a $ 7.00 battery with free shipping charging up to $ 21.00. Called and advised, correct battery sent. Four days later, I called one and was told that I could not speak to anyone in Switzerland or the United States. I will file a complaint with American Express. This company is a scam.

I was fine with the boy and he told me he had drums. When I told him I would call, he tried to get my card number and said he would keep watching. When I asked him what had changed, I told him some online reviews. Then he said he didn't have a battery and quickly removed the tire.

Battery Monster

Battery Monster

Can a Battery Monster Rate? 3

I'm looking for a laptop battery for my HP dv6000 series. I searched the internet and found this result. And it's very interesting, but I want to make sure that this battery is reliable.

I bought the battery on 9/11/09. Now 16/09/09 and without battery. I'm in New Jersey, like Battery Monster. As far as your comment is concerned, I will say that I will not use it next time because other people have problems. In my opinion, buy it from dll and we hope it will come and then we will send it.

What a disappointment. I spent my money on unnecessary batteries. I just bought 2 batteries for my Motorola phone. The battery lasts for several hours, regardless of the time the battery is charged. And I only occasionally use my cell phone to write and make calls. The company will charge a 15% restocking fee and I will be responsible for the return costs. It is not appropriate to go back there. Don't waste your money!

This is the worst company I've ever worked with and I order online every week. Obviously, they sell things they don't have. Apparently, they place orders with retailers after placing your order, so you don't even know if they received the item. If you are in a hurry to get your order, don't even think about using Battery Monster. You use DHL Global to send your item to the postal service, so you don't really know where the package is. You have received incorrect information. I can almost guarantee that there will be many problems when you take advantage of this business. When I called the service number, the man was very rude and said it was not my problem and laughed.

25 working days turned into 6 ... not bad ... I should have sent an email on delivery ... I never sent it ... I was 3/10 here when I arrived at 5 ... at 9 USPS / 9. I've never used a battery, so I still don't know how it works.

Yes, that's bad news. Really unbelievable enough to suspect this behavior is a real deal. I never received a DHL battery for my laptop, the shipping company did not respond to the Phantom package and then told me that the replacement had suddenly run out and would take another 710 days. I canceled and ordered from Amazon. That's right ... ordered today and shipped today! Kansas

They are thieves. I ordered the battery with free shipping. It has a small USB cable and charges $ 7.00 to $ 21.00 with free shipping. Turned on the power and asked, the correct battery was sent. Four days later, I called one and was told that I could not speak to Souzer or anyone else in the United States. I will file a complaint with American Express. This company is a scandal.

Battery Monster