Batata Frita No Microondas

Can I melt sweet potatoes instead of the microwave?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Cut the SIM, fit me your microwave receiver and put a layer of grease on it to prevent outside consumption. It helps.

You can imitate it, but be afraid to watch the nation for a maximum of 2 minutes, preferably on a metal tray!

Cooked sweet potatoes? Or sweet potatoes on sticks, that's fine, because you don't try hot oil, or blackbird that's already over!

Can I melt sweet potatoes instead of microwaves? 3

Sweet potatoes, a sweet tea that is fried but frozen, haven't I been micro-tagged? Or when it exploded in my twenty-one ?? Help !! 10 hours! It's quick

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. It helps.

You can pretend, but be afraid to watch the nation for a maximum of 2 minutes, preferably on a metal tray!

Melted sweet potatoes? Or sweet potatoes on black sticks, yes, why don't you try hot oil, or honey flour that's already gone!

But until then, there will be a lot of time too much waste and it will also not be recommended or metal and plastic utensils.

Help?

Has exploded again ...

Yes, I can see the problem [please do not apply metal, no microwaves].

Use some plastic or tempered glass for this.

Expensive. Telling everything about uto comes with something, I think fried yam will come too. But there is no protection because it can be used to wither.

Cut it off when you defrost, or set aside a few minutes so it doesn't work otherwise it will go bad !!

According to the number of metal receivers can more clearly