Basel II

Basel II,

How To Define Basel II?

You can define Basel II as, Basel II is a series of international banking regulations presented by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and balances international regulatory areas with uniform laws and guidelines. Basel II extends the rules of minimum capital requirement set out in the First International Regulatory Agreement in International I, and a review of regulatory requirements and disclosure requirements to assess the capital obligations of banks. Provides framework. The main difference between Basel II and Basel I is that Basel II takes into account the credit risk of assets held by financial institutions in order to determine the ratio of regulatory capital.

Literal Meanings of Basel II

Basel:

II:

Meanings of II:
  1. This is equal to one and less than three. A group or unit of two persons or objects for two years and two hours.

Sentences of II
  1. two years ago

Synonyms of II

pair, duo, duet, dyad, duplet, tandem

Basel II,

Definition of Basel II:

Basel II is a series of international banking rules and regulations enacted by the Basel Bankruptcy Committee and has leveled the scope of international rules with uniform rules and regulations. Basel II extends the rules of minimum capital requirements from the first international regulatory agreement Basel I, and establishes a framework for regulatory review and disclosure requirements to assess the suitability of a bank's capital. The main difference between Basel II and Basel I is that Basel II takes into account the credit risk of securities held by financial institutions to determine the regulatory capital ratio.