Bars That Make You Gain Weight Like Crazy

Is there a bad girl-like Celtic bar that makes you gain weight? ۔

update

And if so, where can I find it?

Yes, go to Starbus and buy a soy protein bar. My boyfriend is a little fat and he is fine now. Her brother, who was in shape, is now obese and works at Starbus. I brought this soy protein bar to my friend and said he was good for it. My friend contacted him and he eats 510 a day. I don't understand why it is difficult for him to see what he eats and exercises like crazy. I told her I was sure her brother was like an average girl, giving her a Clinton slash. We checked the diet and it was not 2,000 calories per person. So let's call our sister AVERAGE girl now !!! True story, I swear. MDR

There are nutritious bars like breakfast bars, but you don't need them. Weight, eat well, just more! Eat only one thing, eat only a large portion.

Is there a coltine bar like the bad girl that makes you gain weight? 3

update

And if so, where can I find it?

Yes, go to Starbs and buy a soy protein bar. My boyfriend is a little fat and in good shape now. Her healthy brother is now obese and working for the stars. I brought this soy protein bar to my friend and said he was good for it. My friend contacted him and he eats 510 a day. I don't understand why he finds it difficult to see what he eats and exercises like crazy. I told her I was sure her brother was like an average girl, giving her a colton slash. We tested the diet and it was not 2,000 calories per person. So let's call your sister the average girl now !!! True story, I swear. MDR

There are nutritious bars like breakfast bars, but you don't need them. To gain weight, eat a balanced diet - more! Eat the same thing, just eat a bigger portion.