Definition of Barrel (bbl):
Tubes that are part of something, a gun or a pen.
The unit weight of cement is 170.4 kg (376 lbs) or four American bags.
The stomachs and kidneys of quadrupeds are like those of horses.
In the center, a cylindrical bowl is traditionally made of metal rings made of wooden sticks.
Volume units for crude oil and oil products. One barrel is equal to 42 US gallons or 35 British (royal) gallons or about 159 liters or 9702 cubic inches (5.6 cubic feet). 6.29 barrels equals one cubic meter and (on average) 7.33 barrels equals one ton (1000) kg. One barrel of crude oil is equivalent to 5,604 cubic feet of natural gas, 1.45 barrels of liquefied natural gas (LNG) or about one barrel of diesel oil.
One volume unit of wine, equivalent to 189 liters (49.9 US gallons or 41.5 British gallons).
Pour into one or more barrels.
Run or move so fast that you almost lose control.
Synonyms of Barrel (bbl)
Vat, Bolt, Scutter, Whoosh, Spank along, Whizz, Dash, Race, Pipe, Pin, Whirl, Hare, Dart, Hurry, Stampede, Sprint, Barrique, Charge, Shoot, Blast, Cask, Flash, Scramble, Rattle along, Zoom, Gallop, Sweep, Rush, Scurry, Keg, Buzz, Fly, Hasten, Scud, Kilderkin, Tank, Hogshead, Go like lightning, Firkin, Streak, Run, Career, Hurtle, Swoop, Wing, Tub, Drum, Bowl along, Go hell for leather, Butt, Tun
How to use Barrel (bbl) in a sentence?
- Many people are concerned about the current and potential cost of a barrel of gas. When prices are too high, the average worker gets into trouble.
- We put a pipe in the back of the car and took it home to see if it would work for the movie.
- Gun barrel.
- The wine is then stored in old barrels.
- When new wine is added to the mouth, some flavor is absorbed.
- Welsh mountain pony with a bull-like bell.
- The price of a barrel has been steadily declining, which has had a profound effect on the availability and demand of resources in the region.
Meaning of Barrel (bbl) & Barrel (bbl) Definition