Barra Invertida

Barra Invertida

How to create backslash in DOS? ALT + Which number should I enter? Thank you very much?

If the keyboard is in Spanish, it will be an excerpt to the right of [Alt GR] + c

If it is in Latin, [Alt GR] + Â it to its left

The ASCII code is 92

Peace, Greeting. :)

Old is + 92 = \ if that's what you mean

If you want to say: your If your keyboard is in Latin American Spanish, it would look like this:

Altgr +? =

Peace, Greeting!

On the American keyboard of my laptop, there are gatesboxes with ALTREEC +. ALT right and half line (right 9)

Old

Alt + must be must be ... please tell me which /// which one do you like better, that one slash I don't know because I don't remember why you have  ® alt + 169 or so Is over. Sincerely, especially to help you.

ALT92

Barra Invertida

Barra Invertida

How to create backslash in DOS? Which number should I enter in ALT +? Thank you very much?

update

I need it too, but can you give me a bracket?

Thank you very much

If the keyboard is in Spanish, it will be an excerpt to the right of [Alt GR] + c

If it is in Latin, to the left of [Alt GR] + a

The ASCII code is 92

Peace, Greeting. :)

If you wanted to say: your If your keyboard is in Latin American Spanish, it would look like this:

Altgr +? =

Peace, Greeting!

Alt + 92 must be ... please tell me // /// which one do you think is better, that one slash I don't know what it is because I don't remember .. so you have old Is  have + 169 or higher. Sincerely, especially to help you.

Old 92

Peace, Greeting

Barra Invertida