Bareminerals Return Policy

Can I go back to Bare Minerals without a receipt? 3

I cleaned everything and it doesn't look used. I don't think they will take notice. I'm sure you'll just use it as an example.

update

I bought bare minerals and I didn't like it. I paid him $ 27 in cash. I did not keep the receipt and would like to return it. Can you return it if I keep it in my pocket and everything? Thank you very much.

Chances are they won't get their money back. They will probably give you credit for the deal.

Raw Mineral Return Policy

Bare Necessary Return Policy

If you buy it from Naked Minerals Store or Cipra. You can return it with a receipt. Make sure all items are in the box.

This page can help you.

D:

Can I return bare minerals without a receipt?

I cleaned everything and it doesn't look used. I don't think they noticed. I'm sure you'll just use it as an example.

By the way, I like your cute and lovely avatar LOL. I don't think they will refund your money without a receipt, but you can always call the store and ask because you will never know if you don't try. I now!

You can try, but most places will not pick up anything without a receipt, even if it is a safe item. I did the same, so it never hurts to try, but be prepared if you can't take it.

I tried to return the gift today and I have everything, but as my son bought it with a credit card, it was not accepted. He said he needed a card to swipe it and get a refund. They will not give me money, even if the transaction is done with a bank card. I will never buy their product and will tell anyone who has to ask. The worst customer service I've ever experienced. I called the company and they said they couldn't help either. Fools

They will probably allow you to return it. Just make sure it doesn't look old, and they'll probably buy it from your computer, so you can buy or trade anything you like. He helped me! (=