Bandit Lee Way

Bandit Lee Way

Is Leeway a bandit boy or girl?

This is a girl _

Must be a girl

About me MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) published a newsletter on May 28, 2009 at 2:57 PM with LynZ and Gerard Way.

And they include:

Mindless self-indulgence St. Lens and her husband, My Chemical Romance singer and comedian Gerard Way, welcomed a little girl into the world this afternoon.

Their daughter, Dacoit Le Way, was born in Los Angeles at 2:57 p.m. May 27 and weighs 6 pounds, 5.6 ounces. Everyone is healthy and happy. The couple's representative said.

M did not confirm anything, specifically the bandit (or technically tweeted, only retweeted Leverburton's verbal congratulatory tweet). While Ultragirl (an old friend of Mrs.) M congratulated her niece on her niece's ■■■■■, * Alicia Siemens Way * and Frances Bean, also in the Circle of Friends and Los Angeles, both said on their Twitter account that A girl, so I would say thug = woman very easily.

Also, the word is **, not gender. It's physical, chromosomal, genetic and emotional, and that's what happens in your legal documents, such as rth certificates. Gender is an identity that requires complex self-expression skills, and I doubt that a one-day-old child can develop enough for gender identity, whether he can actually * communicate * or not. Gender identity, if any, for others.

This is the girl !!! Dacoit Leeway was born on May 27, 2009.

Bandit Lee Way