Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Do you still sell wine from the Swiss Italian colony of Bali?

..... Does anyone still remember this wine ??? I was 16 years behind Bowling Street ... Ah, the memories brought Bali back ... and that was 36 years ago !!! I tried to find you and I think they stopped ...

Italian Swiss Colony

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

This page can help you.

Come back:

Do you still sell wine from the Swiss Italian colony of Bali?

I still have a bottle of Bali wine from the Italian Swiss colony. It was never opened. I got it from my great-grandmother 2 years ago ... and she said she stopped drinking at the age of 50 and now she's 93

I have 2 bottles, one 4/5 and the other 1/2 gallon vinegar 196768 still unopened, and a bottle of Farm Strawberry Hill.

I know it's forbidden in N.Y.S but I've just gone tan. I have to try here! Of course those memories were the best and taste of my life that I will never forget !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Yes you At least in Tennessee.

Does anyone remember Bali's wine? ^

I haven't had it for over 35 years, but I still remember what it tasted like.

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Inside out I don't remember ever having one. You remember the bone farm and they see that it is sold all the time now, but I made a better wine. (3 b ch.)

Balini wines

I drink Bali like I did in the 60's.

I tried it now, it tastes great! good people

I was too young to drink at the time, but I remembered Bali Commercial. Talking to the camera, a fat Polynesian says he took all the mangoes, pineapples and peas with him (embarrassed) and squeezed, squeezed, ah! Bali! Do you love

Does anyone remember this?

No, I don't remember the ad, but I wish I had a bottle of these things. Your taste will make me feel like I'm going back to college. Is it always and maybe with a different trade name?

Bali High Wine