Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Do you still sell wine from the Swiss Italian colony of Bali?

..... Does anyone still remember this wine ??? I was 16 years behind Bowling Street ... Ah, the memories brought Bali back ... and that was 36 years ago !!! I tried to find you and I think they stopped ...

Italian Swiss Colony

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

This page can help you.

Come back:

Do you still sell wine from the Swiss Italian colony of Bali?

I still have a bottle of Bali wine from the Italian Swiss colony. It was never opened. I got it from my great-grandmother 2 years ago ... and she said she stopped drinking at the age of 50 and now she's 93

I have 2 bottles, one 4/5 and the other 1/2 gallon vinegar 196768 still unopened, and a bottle of Farm Strawberry Hill.

I know it's forbidden in N.Y.S but I've just gone tan. I have to try here! Of course those memories were the best and taste of my life that I will never forget !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Yes you At least in Tennessee.

Does anyone remember Bali's wine? ^

I haven't had it for over 35 years, but I still remember what it tasted like.

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Inside out I don't remember ever having one. You remember the bone farm and they see that it is sold all the time now, but I made a better wine. (3 b ch.)

Balini wines

I drink Bali like I did in the 60's.

I tried it now, it tastes great! good people

I was too young to drink at the time, but I remembered Bali Commercial. Talking to the camera, a fat Polynesian says he took all the mangoes, pineapples and peas with him (embarrassed) and squeezed, squeezed, ah! Bali! Do you love

Does anyone remember this?

No, I don't remember the ad, but I wish I had a bottle of these things. Your taste will make me feel like I'm going back to college. Is it always and maybe with a different trade name?

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Does anyone remember Bali's wine? ۔

I haven't had it in 35 years, but I still remember how it tasted.

in regards to. I don't remember ever having You remember Bone Farm and see it for sale now and then, but I've become a better wine. (3b ch.)

I drink Bali like I did in the 60's.

I just tried it, it tastes great! Good people GS

I was too young to drink at the time, but I remember Bali's commercial. Talking to the camera, a fat Polynesian says that he took all these mangoes, pineapples and peas with him (embarrassed) and squeezed, squeezed, ah! Hello Bali! Do you love

Bali High Wine

Bali High Wine

Does anyone remember Bali is alcohol? 3

I haven't had it for over 35 years, but I still remember how it tasted.

Safe. I don't remember if I ever had one. You remember the Bone Farm and see it for sale now and then, but I've become a better wine. (3b ch.)

I drink Bali like in the 60's.

I just tried it, it tastes great! Good people GS

I was too young to drink at the time, but I remember Bali commercial. Speaking to a fat Polynesian cameraman, he says he took all the mangoes, pineapples and peas with him (shyly) and squeezed, squeezed, ah! Hello Bali! Do you love

No, I don't remember the ad, but I want a bottle of this thing. Your taste will make me want to go back to college. Is it always and maybe with a different trade name?

Bali High Wine