Baby Swallowed Aveeno Lotion

Baby Swallowed Aveeno Lotion

Is Baby Lotion Safe? 3

My son has just taken baby lotion. I don't know much I just want to know if it's okay or should I worry.

My daughter got milk lotion (tea). I immediately called the Poison Control Center. The gastric acid he absorbed was not a serious problem, but it could cause loose stools for days to come. If this happens to you, wipe your baby's mouth with a cloth or paper towel to soak up the rest of the lotion, and check to see if there are any problems with your specific pathways. Contact the center. If it is not a recognized product then a list of ingredients is required. Reminder: Do not store the product in unmarked bottles! In that case, it becomes a problem. And remember that different substances require different levels of care.

If you have never called the Poison Control Center and want to know what to expect, here is how to call me. My call was immediately answered by a pharmacist who gathered information and called me back. She has my zip code, my name and my son's name. He gave me his first name and encouraged me to call him back if I had any more questions. The pharmacist I found was connected to the pharmacist in my city.

Baby Swallowed Aveeno Lotion

Baby Swallowed Aveeno Lotion

No, it's not safe. A little tea can be good. May cause diarrhea and abdominal pain. Check the back of the bottle to see what your child should do when swallowing Lotiana.

Or you can call the Position Control Center's 24-hour hotline.

When my son was a kid, he tried everything from lip gloss to ant venom (!). This is always good, but only if you call the Poison Control Center. I can't imagine Imae lotion is good for your baby, but be careful with baby oil or baby powder. Baby oil will cover your lungs and you will sink into them. Baby powder will form a thick paste like cement in the mouth / throat and will dissolve. Beaz put it all in his mouth. Most people spend their lives eating good (and sometimes unpleasant) food and doing good, but he always (quickly) calls to make sure.

None of them are safe for * anyone * to swallow. If you decide to do this, it will be just as dangerous for your child. They just seem more useful. Mainly because many of them were cautious. If a baby lotion (or other non-food product) keeps saying it's okay ... nobody's telling me it's not safe. *

Look at the bottle / glass. If it says, if swallowed, call the poison control center, then I will call the number they will give you ... need ... or you can call your local emergency room. Drinkers can ask for the name of the substance. ... nothing!

If you have eaten anything other than food, you can call the Poison Control Center and they will provide you with all the information you need. Prepare jars with names and ingredients.

Baby Swallowed Aveeno Lotion

Baby Swallowed Aveeno Lotion

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. My eldest son ate almost half a can of deodorant, in fact it's amazing how much he can eat without hurting it. But ... if you are still worried, you can always call the Poison Control Center. 8002221222. I have 3 children under 3 years old. I have this number on the SD stamp of all my efforts to protect children / children! I now

Call the poison emergency number. You should do this instead of wasting time here. You should never play with your child's health. If you are unsure, calling your doctor or someone else may be a good idea.

In almost every such case, a 24-hour phone number is available to ask such questions. If not, contact the Poison Control Center. Your local yellow pages have numbers. Call immediately.

With all due respect, don't waste your child's time calling online poison control. This should be your first call when your baby eats.

You do not know who you are dealing with here, and you may not know much about talking to a stranger or your knowledge may be exaggerated, which is very unfair to the child. ۔

Baby Swallowed Aveeno Lotion