Baby Modeling Edmonton

Baby Modeling Edmonton

Where can I model my baby in Edmonton AB? 3

My daughter is 5 months old, we go to places where people ask me to be a model but I have no information about the model, there is someone to help me. Thank you very much

This is a difficult question to answer. Many people have moral issues and they recommend agents for these children. All parents think that their child is beautiful, that the child is innocent and that he is like an angel.

Modeling for children can be very stressful for them, it takes some kind of inclination to deal with it. If you really believe that your child has modeling material, then you will need a lot of free time and money to build a career for him. Modeling is very expensive.

From time to time, you will see children's competitions in the mall, so keep an eye on the newspapers.

There are talent agencies that deal with Baes in Edmonton, many of which are listed in the local pne directory. This is the list. Calling them directly can definitely give you more information you need to help you make the right decision. (Not everyone can run a child)

Edmonton fashion model

50410080 Jasper Avenue NO, Edmonton

(780) 4246633

Manage Tina Mac templates.

4343 McMullenway SO, Edmonton

(780) 4716691

Actor Center / CMAC Caian model

20110525 Jasper Ave NO, Edmonton

(780) 42016

Subtle model management

20310525 Jasper Avenue Number, Edmonton

(780) 4252622

International group of companies

3307 138th Avenue NO, Edmonton

(780) 4138051

TC Talent & Development Inc.

10405 Jasper Ave NW, Edmonton

(780) 4254442

You want to see Edmonton Talent Agencies:

QuickBook Nationwide Talent Advertising Agency Modeling. You can find a lot of good information on their website.

Baby modeling

Baby Modeling Edmonton