B101 Philly

B101 Philly

B101 When is Christmas Music in Philadelphia? 3

J'ai essayé de chercher sur leur Site more je n'obtiens rien ... J'aime just avoir an idea of ​​my music for christmas and je ne peux paspensar une autre station qui joue de good song by Noël aloren. .. Thanks for your reply :)

I live in Philadelphia! And I asked him the same question!

My friends said it was scheduled for November 6 last year. But it depends on what the voters say. Maybe this weekend or maybe this week. But I helped!

Merry Christmas!

(By the way, you can listen to your Christmas station online now, go to Christmas on B101 in the top left corner and listen to B101 Christmas music or something.)

Happy Holidays!

B101 Philly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7MFYoylVs\u0026list=PLMhkKzinF_J8t_jr5bheSXKgg8rx10lKu

B101 Philly

B101 Christmas Music

This page can help you.

D:

B101 When is Christmas music playing in Philadelphia?

J'ai essayé de chercher sur leur Site more je n'obtiens rien ... J'aime just avoir an idea of ​​my music for christmas and je ne peux paspensar une autre station qui joue de good song by Noël aloren. .. Thanks for your reply :)

Last year, Philadelphia radio stations started before Phil won the World Series because Christmas was coming soon. Also, 97.5 was introduced to all Christmas songs for the first time, so B101 soon had to sing in its all-Christmas format.

After moving to the sports complex from the 97.5 format, he got lost. In addition, 98.1 was converted to All Christmas format for the first time last year. He played his songs on his HD channel (which made him the first broadcaster in North America to make SW). If anyone has an HD radio, you can listen to that person or online at CBS Radio. I don't think they change their regular channel every Christmas, because their format will be the same on both channels, which seems to be the result.

That leaves us 99.5 from Delaware (but great here in the Philadelphia area) and outpost B101. As someone mentioned earlier, you can now listen to Station B101 on their website.

With a minimal amount of competition this year, the B101 is expected to launch on Thanksgiving Day, and this week will probably be the same as in previous years. I've been listening to my personal mix of Lady and the Internet since September so I'm definitely ready for it!

He polled Philadelphiers to find out when they would like to hear Christmas music. I just made a choice! But did not see the search results. It could be next weekend, but as one of the other stations has all the Christmas songs, I'm sure B101 will be with them. There is a very interesting article about Christmas War Radio on Wikipedia. He made me laugh. Can't wait to hear Christmas music!

I swear I just wanted to ask that question.

I don't know, maybe next week or so ... soon pale.

Soon I will be going to every station in Philadelphia to play Christmas music.

Music really makes my life better just because I like it and because I enjoy listening to a lot of music. Making good music, it depends on my mood.

B101 Philly

B101 Philly

I'm thinking the same thing I heard yesterday, November 15, but I'm not sure. I can see them playing hard right away!

Merry Christmas !!!!!

Thanksgiving is upon us, which means the holiday season is in full swing. :

I'm ready for it now! LOL I heard it would be on November 19 or 20 this year. The sooner the better! I think they settled down early last year.

B101 Philly