The Azure Architect Certification lets you effectively master the Azure infrastructure and Azure applications. It facilitates you with a deep understanding of Azure Cloud Architect Technology Solutions, execution of workloads and security solutions in Azure, deploying apps in Azure, and ultimately securing data in Azure. With the help of this training, you will comprehend the key principles of cloud computing as well as the way they are deployed in Microsoft Azure. The learning path illustrated in this article provides the candidates with the foundation they require to design every key element of an Azure architecture. They will get acquainted with elements like data, computing, networking, platform services, security, and operations.
- Azure Compute Infrastructure concept
- Deployment of Azure App Service Web Apps
- Designing of Azure data implementation
- Azure Network Implementation and Security Solutions
- Individuals aspiring to become Azure cloud architects
- Individuals intended to design identity management solutions
- Candidates preparing for a Microsoft Azure certification exam
- IT professionals willing to understand the security solutions available in Microsoft Azure
- IT professionals who want to get certified for MS Azure
- General understanding of IT architecture, infrastructure, and networking
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Azure and its offerings
- A Microsoft Azure account is recommended (not mandatory)
- General software development and DevOps principles
- Knowledge of NoSQL and document databases
- Introduction to Azure Services
- Design of Azure Compute Infrastructure
- Implementation and monitoring of Azure App Service Web Apps
- Designing an Azure Data Implementation
- Working with a document database model
- Designing an Azure Network Implementation
- Microsoft Azure Security Solutions
- Designing for Azure Identity Management
1. Introduction to Azure Services:
The beginning section of this course gives you an overview of the Azure services accessible in diverse categories. You will be made familiar with Azure computing, storage, and networking.
This section covers:
- Description of a few of Azure services
- Use of the Azure Portal and Azure command line
2. Design of an Azure Compute Infrastructure:
For Azure Architect certification, you need to know the proper approach for designing a compute infrastructure. This section accomplishes this using the proper Azure services.
The subjects covered are:
- Designing of Azure solutions through virtual machines, microservices, and serverless computing
- Designing the web solutions via Azure App Service
- Run computing applications through Azure Batch
3. Implementation and monitoring of Azure App Service Web Apps:
The third section of this Azure training course guides you on App Service by implementing an ASP.NET Core app to the Azure App Service Web Apps. With the completion of this section, you will be able to configure an alert when several conditions are fulfilled in the monitoring data.
This section lets you learn:
- Creation of App Service plans and App Services
- Get knowledge on the accessible App Service Web Apps deployment options
- Utilize deployment slots for the zero-downtime deployments
- Supervise Web Apps using metrics, Application Insights, and logs
4. Designing an Azure Data Implementation:
The present section familiarizes you with the way to design a data implementation through the suitable Azure services. There will be extensive use of services like Azure Cosmos DB and Azure SQL Database.
The designing an Azure Data Implementation section covers:
- Recognizing the pertinent Azure services for diverse data-related requirements
- Designing of an Azure SQL Database implementation to facilitates availability, scalability, and disaster recovery
- Designing of an Azure Cosmos DB implementation to benefit the user from performance, cost, availability, reliability, and business stability
5. Working with Azure Cosmos DB:
In this section, there is the use of MongoDB API in Cosmos DB for working on a document database model.
- Introduction to the multi-model abilities of Cosmos DB
- Implementation of geo-replication as well as failovers in Cosmos DB
- Understanding the tradeoffs associated with a choice on a concurrency model and throughput level in the Cosmos DB
- Connection to MongoDB API Cosmos DB databases through MongoDB clients
6. Designing an Azure Network Implementation:
In this section, you will know how to effectively design a network implementation through suitable Azure services.
The subjects covered are:
- Designing of Azure virtual networks
- Designing of external connectivity for the Azure virtual networks
- Designing network security plans for Azure
- Designing of connectivity for the hybrid Azure applications
7. Microsoft Azure Security Solutions:
With this section, you will learn how to benefit from the security features and services for enabling efficient security practices in an organization. You will be able to secure your cloud applications.
- Knowledge of the shared responsibility model
- How to secure Azure resources
- Overview o Azure security services and technologies
- How to supervise your Azure resources through Azure Security Center
- Designing for Azure Identity Management:
You will be guided with the theory and execution of identifying and deploying the services on offer in your organization.
The subjects covered are: