Average Weight For A 15 Year Old

The average weight of a 56-, 15-year-old girl?

When I was only a few years older than you, I weighed 139 pounds (55 and the average bone structure) ... Now some might say that 120,130 books would be a more appropriate weight for me. But all you need to know is that weight is not everything. I am 19 and look much thinner than other girls my age, with the same weight and higher y-ratio. To remember!

Hm ... let's see if the average weight is 54 kg (converted to pounds). Try some exercises and controls.

Well I'm 56 and 15 and I weigh 145, and I have two friends who are 126 and 107 and we're all very similar so it depends that I never believe in numbers.

120,155 pounds averages 130,135 pounds, but if you're between 120 and 155 years old, you're in good health.

Well I don't think there is any normal weight, but if you google the BMI calculator, type in your height and weight it will show your BMI (YM INDEX) and if you weigh more or less, but I I'm 510 years old and heavy 196 pounds, but I have a lot of muscle and say I'm overweight. If you are curious about your ideal weight, try it.

This is really a question because no one can give you the right answer because every girl is different even if she is the same size and age.

So, I am 54 and 15 years old and weigh 110? But I don't really think it's really there.

115 155 lbs.

You stopped losing weight, but I think you're fine, 120 is good too.