Auto Warranty Rebuttals

Auto Warranty Rebuttals

What exactly to sell an extended car warranty or sales technique? 3

I will write and record video testimonials from users who did not believe they could get a warranty, but were happy to do so due to an unexpected issue.

1) Tell the car buyer how much you will pay for the extended warranty. Gearboxes, engines, knots or other. Be sure to give this person some information about how much the new gearbox with rr and parts will cost. Let them know it's like health insurance. You don't expect an accident, but you can sleep better knowing that you will be covered for the event. Smile while talking Speak slowly and do not rush. Your friend may be telling you not to buy an extended warranty, so you need to be very persuasive and kind. It also doesn't seem to interfere, as it is a sure way to lose sales.

Please .... don't sell more !!!!! I work for an extended warranty company and I get tired of being scolded when I talk to people who think they have a power train warranty ... well, think about it now ۔ Power train means only ENE and transmission, can it be perfect? The answer is that sellers are so eager to sell these contracts that they sometimes lie and promise months when it is not true. So Mr. Joe, the customer, who was called with the guarantee of the power train, wanted to change the radio, and when he found out that he had been deceived, he shouted for Sozar.

It's best to say what's covered, what's not, how long it's covered, and make sure they understand everything. As an employee of one of these companies, I'm sure you like to tell customers and understand their agreements. Eventually, they will find out if they have been lied to and say they are negative towards the dealer and my company because they think they are putting this deal on as many people as possible. Customers who find out they have been lied to will not return to the dealership, and their friends and family are unlikely.

Auto Warranty Rebuttals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHItUR72j4Y