Australian Shepherd Rottweiler Mix

Australian Shepherd Rottweiler Mix?

If you can't find information about a blend, you can't rely on specific information about a particular blend, look for Rotellers and Australian Shepherds. Read about the professional ideas of both races, their need for exercise, training and socialization. The mixture can be a combination of characteristics of both breeds. So knowing both races can help you prepare for the good and the bad. )

It had asi / roti mix. He was 3 weeks old when I rescued him. Her mother is LL Roti and she is dating a red haired Australian. I must say that he is very clever and stubborn. It learns fast, but the usage range is longer than average. He has dominance but he is not aggressive. He was nervous to the end. If you can spell the ball, you can spell it for three days. He is very loving and faithful. I had to send it to a relative when I signed and he was happy to be with me when I left. From a passionate point of view, I will play catch and throw until you can throw your arm. And it lasted a month when he d. From a health point of view, at the age of 11 he has a skin allergy and has only mild eye problems. He lives for 4 days before the age of 14.

I have an Austrian / rotten mix and he's a great dog, he's good with my grandchildren and he's still great, he has to do something and have a boss or he's on board and he's having trouble Face

Ratis were originally used to raise and protect livestock and to pull carts, but today they are used for other purposes.

Although young children show mixed rot, there are other breeds of the same color in their lineage.

Australian Shepherd Root Wheeler Mix? 3

Does anyone have If so, what do they look like?

Are you OK? I know it's a mix, so it's impossible to say for sure what it's like ... but I can't find any information. I think it will save one of the human societies.

Any information will be appreciated.

To update

I'm not sure if this is a Rottweiler mix, but they say it's an Australian Shepherd mix.

I think it's mixed with Root Wheeler because it looks like ... Here's a picture of it.

Australian Shepherd Root Wheeler Mix

Australian Shepherd Root Wheeler Mix

If you can't find information about a blend, you can't rely on specific information about a particular blend, look for Rottweilers and Australian Shepherds. Read the pros and cons of both races, their need for exercise, training and socialization. The mixture can be any combination of characteristics of both breeds. So knowing the two races is a great way to prepare for the good and the bad. )

It had Australian / bread mix. He was 3 weeks old when I rescued him. Her mother's name is El Roti and she is dating a red haired Australian. I must say that he is very clever and stubborn. It learns fast, but the usage range is longer than average. He has dominance issues but he is not aggressive. He was nervous to the end. If he knows how to spell the ball, you can spell it for three days. He is very loving and faithful. I had to send it to a relative when I signed up and he was happy to be with me when I left. From a passionate point of view, I will play catch and throw until your arms can throw more. And it took a month before D. In terms of health, at the age of 11 he had a skin allergy and only visual impairment.

I have an australian / red mix and he is a very nice dog, he is good with my grandchildren and he is still doing very well, he has a lot to do and should be a boss or he is in the plane Is facing

Bread was originally used for grazing and grazing cattle and for pulling carts, today it is used only for other purposes.

While juveniles show mixed rot, there are other breeds of the same color in their lineage.