Auction Market Meanings:
In the auction market, buyers place competitive bids and sellers place competitive bids at the same time. The trading price of a share is the highest price that the buyer is willing to pay and the seller is willing to accept. Relevant offers and offers are compared and the order is executed. The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is an example of an auction market.
- An auction market is a market where buyers and sellers bid competitively at the same time.
- The trading price of a stock is the highest price that the buyer is willing to pay and the seller is willing to accept.
- When the purchase price and the purchase price are traded together at this price, there is a dual offer market.
- In the auction market, there are no direct negotiations between individual buyers and sellers, while OTC transaction negotiations take place.
- The US Treasury Department conducts public auctions and large investment firms to finance certain government financial activities.
Literal Meanings of Auction Market
Meanings of Auction:
Public sale, where goods or assets are sold at the highest bid.
Sale or auction at auction.
Sentences of Auction
The books are expected to have six digits at tomorrow's auction.
There will be a classic car collection auction tomorrow
Synonyms of Auction
cater, hawk, auction, transfer, trade, bequest, transference, disposal, put on the market, peddle, furnish, retail, handle, carry, offer, provide, have for sale, tout, distribution, bestowal, allocation, making over, traffic in, stock
Meanings of Market:
Regular meetings of people to buy and sell food, livestock and other products.
An area or environment where business transactions take place.
Advertise or promote (some)
Sentences of Market
Farmers went to the market
Job vacancies market
This product is marketed under the name "Aspirin".
Synonyms of Market
vend, peddle, retail, merchandise, put up for sale, hawk, offer for sale, sell, trade