Att Uverse Dvr Not Connected To Network

ATT Uverse DVR error message? 3

I get an error message that the saved list is not available and this TV receiver and DVR receiver are connected to the network.

I tried resetting the receiver and disconnecting it, but to no avail.

First, disconnect all your decoders for yourself. Go to your home gateway (modem, router) because your television and internet system are connected there. Press yld on the small red reset on the back. As you read, you will notice that the power indicator is flashing red very fast. Keep flashing for 20 to 30 seconds until all the lights go out except the power indicator, which is glowing green. At this point, you can enable resume. This will reset your residential gateway to factory settings.

Wait for RG to load and show solid green light for broadband and service. Open the DVR cable box and just plug it in and let it fully charge. Once the DVR is working and you can watch TV, connect another decoder. After watching live TV, give the decoder 23 minutes to see if you can access your recordings.

Att Uverse Wireless receiver problem

Universal Recorder

I have four DVRs. One of them was disconnected from the AC. Once I find it and reconnect it, I can see the list of recordings on all the televisions. Unfortunately, no new records were added during the distribution.

If you follow the right instructions, the best answer will work. I firmly believe that such an ultimate technique is / was. Just follow the instructions to carefully reset your modem router. If you do not activate the red button for a long time, the whole process will fail.

This answer, although useful at the moment, is not necessary. What's the point of rearranging something while trying to enjoy TV entertainment? And I know from experience (and AT&T's alternative DVR) that the problem is growing.

It worked

Pause command not available.