Atole De Maizena Para La Lactancia

Does Corn Starch Increase Mother's E? Or which food is more delicious? ۔

Well my baby was born 13 days ago a week ago, they gave me 1 cup of corn starch at night and in the morning and when I saw that I was getting dirty they said did it really make me fat? I gained 11 kg during pregnancy and Areta, I have been wearing pants before I got pregnant, am I afraid of getting fat from corn starch that I can eat with other foods?

Don't worry about corn starch, jam and these things won't turn you on when you give pectorals.

Congratulations dear !!

You need to drink as much water as you want to drink as much as possible. Myzina, Atolus and Bedas are optional and, depending on your ISM, can give you more weight. In fact, nothing more than plain water, sometimes it's hard to bother Grandma, I work and do in the mother's area. Congratulations and success.

Just drink plenty of water.

Cornmeal is not fat, and you can eat zanaria, tuna, eggs, cheese, which helps with ■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

First congratulations !! Well what can you take to get more and these are some beer flour tablets that won't hurt you or your baby who helped my sister a lot with her baby, how lucky. !!