Asurion Verizon Phone Number

What is Asurion’s phone number?

Next, you need to submit an insurance application - the fastest and easiest way to register online. Or you can contact Asurion Customer Service at (888) 8812622.

So you may also be wondering, how can I talk to someone about Asurion?

Customer number 8666672540 numbers

1. Telephone number to call. 8666672540.
  2. Call back possible. NO.
  3. Conversation from a real person. YES, SIR.
  4. Department you’re calling. Customer service.
  5. The opening hours of the call center. 24 hours, 7 days.
  6. The best time to call. 8:05
  7. Navigate the phone maze to a human.
  8. Average waiting time.

And how can I track my phone via Asurion?

Keep track of your complaint

1. Claims must be reported within 60 or 90 days of the date of loss, depending on the airline.
  2. Second, upon receipt of the replacement device, you will be asked to return the damaged device using the prepaid shipping label included with the replacement device.

People also ask what is Asurion Verizon’s phone number?

(888) 8812622How long does it take Asurion to send a call?

Most only last a day or two.

What is a Requirement ID?

Each insured event in your PCC system has a unique identification number. The number appears in various reports and programs, and you can use it to improve complaint tracking and payment booking.

Does Asurion cover lost or stolen phones?

Asurion covers loss, theft, accidental damage and breakdown, the largest that most people advertise. Once your insurance claim has been approved, you will be notified when Asurion repairs or replaces the device. If it’s the latter, they’ll send it to you overnight. It can be new or refurbished.

Can you return an Asurion phone?

You must return the damaged or defective device using the prepaid shipping label provided with the replacement device. You must return the damaged or defective device within 1015 days to avoid non-refundable charges. Check specific information for wireless service providers.

Does the subway phone have my insurance?

The 6 monthly fee consists of 3 for insurance coverage and 3 for McAfee Security for Metro by TMobile. Unit coverage can be purchased separately for a monthly fee of 3 per unit.

Which telephone companies use asurion?

How long is the Asurion warranty?

Receive a replacement phone within 24 hours. Rest assured, whether it’s an Apple iPhone, Galaxy Note, Motorola Droid or whatever, we’re here for you. In fact, our replacement phones come with a one-year warranty.

When does Asurion close?

Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 to 21:00 CST or Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 to 20:00 CST.

Problems with the replacement device?

24/7

How can I file a complaint with Verizon Wireless?

How can I make a complaint?

Asurion comes to your place?

This is an alternative offered by Asurion. As many others have said, it doesn’t have to be your home. A thousand thanks! If for any reason a complaint arises, Asurion sometimes only offers the option to send the representative home.

Can Asurion debit your account?

Can Verizon track and call?

If your device is lost or stolen:

How much will a replacement Verizon phone cost?

The exact amount depends on the amount and type of damage, but can be the same as the retail price of the device. The minimum amount depends on the type of device: 99 for bases and other connected devices. 299 for smartphones and tablets.

Does phone insurance cover a lost phone?

Mobile Phone Insurance

What is Verizon’s Comprehensive Mobile Phone Protection?

Verizon Mobile Protection FAQ

How many complaints can you make with Asurion?

Does Asurion ship new Verizon phones?

A: Does Asurion offer NEW phones when they meet a requirement?

You will not receive a brand new device. Ditto with the phone.

What insurance does Verizon use?