Asphalt Driveway Weight Limit

How much does the transfer weigh? I have a pile of rocks (10 12 rocks, huh?

11.5 tons per stone). I know the rocks aren't in my garage, but I'm afraid the garbage will take my garage to my backyard. I have some hills / foreheads to work on and I didn't think the door would fit that way. I don't really want to destroy my garage, but sending stones in two loads is not an option (long story).

The weight that can be lifted on asphalt roads depends on the thickness of the asphalt. I would say that the normal thickness of the sidewalk is 2 and it is for light traffic (ie normal cars). Asphalt roads are between 4 and 6 for heavy traffic (such as landfills and semi-trailers). However, care must be taken when transporting such a large load on normal routes. Most importantly, the Alcove driver does not turn the steering wheel from side to side in the driveway, as this can cause bushes. However, if your garage was leveled less than 6 months ago, I would definitely say don't drop the slide in it as it will definitely damage it.

Weight should not be a big issue unless the asphalt is very thin. The real problem is that when the door becomes your driveway, the tires try to get into the asphalt. Try placing some sandbags on the sidewalk to help the tires slide around the corners. Which will help you not to damage the floor. Delivery will also be better in the morning as there will be asphalt tea.

You should be able to handle it without any hassle as long as you can handle the advanced weight, not at all, maybe even 5 tons.