Aspen Guitars

Aspen Guitars

Are Aspen Guitars Rare? ۔

I got one in the late 70's and I was wondering if this thing is weird because when I look for poplar guitar I always find random things so some answers would be great.

Aspen is the name of a distributor for the International Music Corporation (IMC) in Fort Worth, Texas. This is the same company that imports 19 guitars with the NDO brand. Aspen guitars are made in one and then another. In general, my electronic models play the guitar very well. It is random in quality. Nineteen and acoustics are good copies of Martin's models. I think Martin's case has to do with his arrest in the United States. They also sell copies of Street and Lace Pulse, which are good enough to play the guitar, as well as AB, which is a cross between Fender J / Precision.

They are not really collected, but in good condition they give a good impression. I've seen some models go up to $ 300.

Aspen guitar

I recently bought an Aspen model AD260 guitar, for example the wood used in this guitar should be of the best quality because the sound is clear and shakes very well. I played a Morris W40 which is also a great guitar, but I think this moment is far ahead of Morris. Not surprisingly, Martin & Co. filed a complaint against manufacturer Anis. They are big competitors ... I will probably keep them for life.

Aspen Guitars