Ask alexa

Ask alexa

What questions can you ask Alexa?

• Do you know Siri/Cortana?
  • Up Up, Down Down, Left Right, Left Right, B, A, Home
  • What is the first rule of the fight club?
  • Who is the most beautiful of them?
  • What is the speed of an empty drink?
  • These are not the droids you want.
  • tell me something interesting
  • Ruined it! Ruined it!
  • You are friends?
  • Sing me a song

What are some things you can ask Alexa?

Another fun thing is to ask Alexa to read you a very difficult poem. What every life lacks is a chicken nugget haiku. The best jokes are told by the virtual assistant. Activate the function here.

How to ask Alexa to remember things?

• Alexas built-in Remember. First, Amazon has equipped Alexa with a built-in memory feature called Remind This, which allows you to subscribe to various reminders.
  • Information Alexa can remember.
  • Remember where you left things.
  • Remind yourself with the Alexa app.
  • call back.
  • Remember this.

How to ask Alexa questions?

• Access Alexa Online.
  • Go to menu
  • Select settings.
  • Scroll down to follow the mode and enable it with the toggle.
  • Ask Alexa additional questions without repeating the trigger word.

What to ask alexa

What not to ask Alexa?

Don't ask Alexa how the different animals are. If you don't want to annoy everyone in the house with a series of strange noises, you might not want to ask Alexa how the animal is. One Reddit user called it "just terrifying." Several Reddit users note that they wonder, "What does a goat look like?" this is the funniest answer.

What can I ask Alexa?

• Ask Alexa. Alexa, are you a robot? Alexa, are you still alive? Alexa, are you friends? Alexa, are you happy? Alexa, are you hungry?
  • Basic commands. Alexa, turn up the volume. Alexa, louder. Alexa, go to sleep. Come on.
  • tool. Alexa, add (item) to my cart. Alexa, add (products) to my shopping list. Alexa, ask Food Network for recipes on TV now.

What questions can you ask alexa amazon

For example, you can ask Alexa a question like: What's the weather like in New York today? When you speak to Alexa, a record of your request is sent to Alexa in the Amazon cloud so that Alexa can process and respond to your request.

What are some things you can do with Alexa?

50 fun things you can do with Alexa. Amazon Echo, Amazon EchoDot, and Amazon Tap allow owners to do hundreds of cool things with Alexa voice commands. Users can listen to music, listen to audiobooks and receive daily news and more. However, some lesser-known skills may not immediately come to mind.

:brown_circle: What are some cool things you can do with Alexa?

The Amazon Echo, Amazon EchoDot, and Amazon Tap allow owners to do hundreds of cool things with Alexa voice commands. Users can listen to music, listen to audiobooks and receive daily news and more.

What to ask Alexa funny?

125 fun things to ask Alexa to reveal her silly side. Alexa, are you happy? Alexa, are you spying on me? Alexa, can you see the ■■■■? Alexa, what's the first line of Fight Club? Alexa, drum roll, please.

Which Alexa is best?

Your pick for the best Alexa speaker is the Amazon Echo (4th generation) for a number of reasons. This includes affordability, excellent sound quality, the ability to drive a smart home, and a redesigned look that changes your identity.

What are the funniest things to ask Siri?

There are many answers here, and they don't just mean that the climate is changing. One of the funniest things is to ask Siri to smile. Siri replies: "It's time to look at Dalí's painting", "It's time to repeat the time warp (again), "Time flies like an arrow, the fruit flies like a banana" and " Einstein said time is an illusion. Just for information.".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are funny things to say to Siri?

Say Siri is fun. With iOS 8, you can still use Siri when your phone is connected by simply saying "Hey Siri". To enable this feature, go to Settings → General → Siri → Allow Hey Siri. If you've had a great chat with Siri, I'd love to hear about it below! I can never guess when I'll be hibernating for several hours!

What should they not ask Siri?

There are many things you should not ask Siri about. Here are some of them: Never tell Siri to call your girlfriend before your current girlfriend. Don't ask Siri to sing a song. He has more excuses than Trump. Never say Hey Cortana to Siri. The answer is simply priceless.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What should I ask Siri?

Siri should do the same thing as a personal assistant: schedule appointments, set reminders, look up directions, send messages, or make calls. But what sets Siri apart from traditional speech recognition software is its intelligence. You can ask Siri anything and get a credible answer.

:brown_circle: What are facts about Alexa?

Alexa is the leading provider of free worldwide web data. Specifically, Alexa refers to software in a special toolbar that collects web data and sends it to the Alexa website. Alexa rankings are based on analysis of this stored data and may include statistics, traffic data and global rankings.

How they are talking to Alexa?

Talk to Alexa on your iPhone and Android device Update the Alexa app. Make sure you are using the latest version of the Alexa app for iOS or Android. Application permissions. After the update is complete, launch the Alexa app. Talk to Alexa. Then Alexa goes into listening mode. Use of the application. Listen to Alex. Change the parameters. Use of the application. Customize Alexa.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some cool things to ask alexa to make her cuss

Ask Alexa how much wood the wooden thorn can stretch (he can stretch wood). You'll get a humorous response and maybe even learn a thing or two about wood paneling. 17. Fine-tune your music You can adjust the low, mid and high frequencies of your music.

What are some funny questions to ask Alexa?

Fun things to ask Alexa 1. Alexa, are you happy? 2. Alexa, are you spying on me? 3. Alexa, do you see ■■■■ people? 4. Alexa, what's the first line of Fight Club? 5. Alexa, drum roll, please.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Did you know Alexa has easter eggs?

However, you probably didn't know that all Echo devices have tons of secret voice commands with hilarious responses, commonly known as Alexa Easter Eggs. Alex's clever personal assistant offers a variety of really hilarious answers to some of his hilarious questions.

Alexa jokes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you get Alexa to swear?

Another way to make Alexa swear is to buy the celebrity voice from Samuel L. Jackson, who adds five times more explicit content. Make sure to disable explicit filtering to unblock all explicit content. There are three easy ways to spice up your Alexa experience with profanity.

What to do with Alexa when you're bored?

Instead, allow yourself to enjoy yourself when you're bored. Alexa can entertain you with interesting jokes, stories and trivia, and you don't even need to activate extra skills. For example, Alexa can tell Star Wars jokes, jokes about your mother, and even interesting facts.

What are some things Alexa can do?

Amazon Alexa. You can interact with speech, play music, create to-do lists, set alarms, stream podcasts, play audiobooks, and view real-time weather, traffic, sports, and other information such as news. Alexa can also control various smart devices by using itself as a home automation system.

How do you use Alexa to remind you where you put things?

You can also ask Alexa to remember where you put things. Tell Alexa, remember I put my phone on the nightstand, put chicken in the bottom freezer, or I remember putting my keys in the kitchen drawer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are Alexa's memory skills?

In addition to using the memory function of the built-in Alexa function, you can also take advantage of some third-party memory capabilities. Remember Me can help you remember what to do in certain places or activities, such as driving downtown. B. at home, at work, at the gym or at the doctor's.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I ask Alexa to recall something I forgot?

To make this feature even more convenient, using it has nothing to do with your Echo. Use your iPhone or Android device to ask Alexa to call you back when you're on the road. If you're shopping for Maggie's shoes and forgot the size, use the Alexa app on your phone to request a reminder.

How do I ask Alexa to remember my new neighbor's shoe size?

Let's say Alexa, remember your new neighbor's name is Mary, or Alexa, remember Maggie has a size 7 shoe. Tell Alexa, remember we're going to Maine on August 3. Then ask Alexa for your new neighbor's name, Maggie's shoe size, or the time of her trip to Maine, and she'll reply with what she told you.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to activate Alexa?

• Make sure your computer is connected to an active Internet connection.
  • To open Alexa, click Start and then click the Alexa app in Windows.
  • The settings screen appears.
  • On the Terms and Conditions screen, click Next.
  • Select the desired configuration and click "Finish configuration".
  • Click Sign In to sign in to your Amazon account.

Alexa setup

:brown_circle: Does "Alexa" really work?

Amazon Alexa works when you are connected to Wi-Fi or have a stable internet connection. Alexa can access everything from Google when connected to the Internet. Without Wi-Fi, Alexa cannot connect to various apps and features.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I set up an Alexa app?

How to specify your location in the Alexa app: In the Alexa app, open the left navigation panel and select Settings. Select a kernel from the list. Under Device location, select Change. Enter the full address, including street name, city, state, and zip code. Select Save.

How to connect your Alexa?

• Turn on bluetooth phones. Open your smartphone, open the Settings app and go to Bluetooth settings.
  • Make your device discoverable. On some devices, this is sometimes referred to as pairing mode. Most phones are automatic
  • Open the Alexa app. The icon is a blue speech bubble with a white outline.
  • It's a three-line icon in the top left corner.
  • Click Settings. This is the penultimate option at the bottom.
  • Touch your Alexa device. Select your Alexa device
  • We tap bluetooth.

What are some Alexa tips and tricks to make my Alexa better?

34 Alexa Tips and Tricks 1. Create profiles for each family member. If several people in your household have an Amazon account, you can add them to your account. 2. Create language profiles. Not only can you link multiple accounts to an Alexa speaker, but you can also customize your voice. 3. Change the word to wake up.

:brown_circle: How do I enable Alexa app?

To enable Alexa Skills in the Alexa app: Go to the menu and select Skills. Find the skill you want to use and select it to open the skill details page. Select the Enable Skill option or ask Alexa to unlock the Skill.

How do I connect to Alexa app?

How to connect the Alexa Echo app. Connect the power supply to your Echo or Echo device. As soon as the light ring around the echo turns orange, take the smartphone. Install the Alexa app (free) from the Google Play store on your phone. Open the Alexa app.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I find the Alexa app?

Open the Alexa app and tap the hamburger icon. Then tap the Skills section. Check out the different skills to find out what to ask Alex about. Skills on the home screen are listed by Topable, Recommended, Customer Favorites, New Skills, Trends, etc.

:brown_circle: How to ask alexa questions on echo dot

Get help: Alexa, help me. Turn sound on or off: Alexa, turn sound off or Alexa, turn sound on again. Stop or pause: Alexa, stop or Alexa, shut up.

How do you set up Alexa Echo Dot?

Follow the instructions in the Alexa app to connect your Echo Dot to your Wi-Fi network. Tip. If the installation process does not start automatically, press and hold the action button on the device until the light ring turns orange. Then open the Alexa app and choose Alexa Devices > Add Alexa Device from the menu.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you setup Alexa Echo?

Here are the steps to set up Alexa for Windows: Prepare your Echo by turning on your device. Open your browser and paste it into the address bar. Enter your credentials when prompted. Now look at the Alexa app, the Echo device should appear there.

:brown_circle: How do I set up Echo Dot?

Echo Dot (2nd generation): Press and hold the mute and volume down buttons for 20 seconds. When the ring indicator turns orange, the device is ready to be configured. Press: Press and hold the WiFi/Bluetooth and Back buttons simultaneously for about twelve seconds.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to set up an Alexa Echo?

• Switch on the device by plugging it into an outlet or surge protector.
  • Download the Alexa app on your mobile device.
  • Select "Devices" in the lower right corner of the screen.
  • Click the "+" sign in the top right corner of the screen to add a device.
  • Select Add device.
  • Follow the prompts to set up the Echo, Echo Dot, and more.
  • First, use your natural voice and speak to the Alexa device. It wakes them up.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What can you ask Alexa?

Just ask Alexa to do something in your SmartThings environment and she'll get back to you! Ask Alexa could replace basic integration between SmartThings and Alexa. With standard SmartThings integration, you can only control switches and thermostats, and there is limited information to query device status.

ask alexa