As Per Your Request

As Per Your Request

Wouldn't it be an exaggeration to say (your request, etc.) later?

According to media reports on ...

According to your wishes = according to your wishes.

Commonly used when someone tells you something else, for example:

Yes, we have small socks and we regret not having them at this time because of your order of large socks.

It's just a professional way of talking as they are and don't act too much unless you are told to do so.

CV

As Per Your Request

As Per Your Request

No, this is not an exaggeration, it tells the reader that you provided the information specifically requested (on request and LOL with request details). It's more formal than casual.

Don't say your request. Your order is enough. As required, this is also good. That's what you mean. It has no special meaning or redundancy.

Depending on the question, it is faster and more efficient to capture the point in the business context and / or as you see fit, rather than being the way you want it to be.

This may be an exaggeration, but it is a widely accepted business practice that is used in regular business writing. Use your version if you wish.

Definitely, so we can find a lot of solutions to find the perfect solution. Maybe if you get 2 solutions, it's not the perfect answer for a perfect answer. You think of at least seven or eight. I usually have 0 6 my worst solution 0 perfect solution is one dredge twenty dredge thirty

I don't think it's an exaggeration ... the word basically means that

As Per Your Request