Arrived At Delivery Facility Dhl

DHL Tracking says it has reached the shipping facility. Does that mean it will be shipped today? ۔

My order is at the delivery center from 6 am, not delivery post. The last time I ordered via DHL, it arrived at the delivery center at the same time, but the package was updated to be in the mail at least an hour later.

This update has not yet been made. I think you forgot to update the tracking so I don't want to lose my package today. What are the chances of delivery today? Or I shouldn't bother until it's updated.

Thank you very much.

Maybe tomorrow.

Arrived at DHL delivery point.

FedEx completes shipment to the final destination with the US Postal Service and delivers on Saturdays.

DHL Tracking says it has reached the shipping facility. Does that mean it will be shipped today? 3

My order is in the delivery center from 6 am, it was not mentioned in the delivery post. The last time I ordered via DHL, it arrived at the delivery center right away, but the package has been updated to arrive in the mail at least an hour later.

This update hasn't happened yet. I guess you forgot to update the tracking so I don't want to lose my package today. What are the chances of delivery today? Or should I not worry until it is updated?

Thank you very much.

FedEx completes shipments to the final destination with the US Postal Service and delivers on Saturdays.