Arlene Francis

Arlene Francis

What happened to Arlene Francis' eye?

Francis died on May 31, 2001 in San Francisco, California at the age of 93 from Alzheimer's disease and cancer. She was buried in Roosevelt Memorial Park in Trevose, Pennsylvania.

To also find out what Arlene Francis died of?

Alzheimer's diseaseHow much is Arlene Francis worth?

According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb and several online sources, the net worth of famous film actress Arlene Francis before her death was $ 72 million.

By the way, when did Arlene Francis die?

May 31, 2001Where did Arlene Francis live?

San Francisco Boston

Why did Arlene Francis always wear a heart necklace?

Francis was known for a heart-shaped diamond pendant, a gift from Gabel, which she wore to almost every Whats My Line performance. A cup stole her hanger when she got out of a New York cab in 1988.

Where is Arlene Francis buried?

Roosevelt Memorial Park, Bensalem Township, Pennsylvania, USA

Arlene Francis still alive?

Death (1907-2001)

How long was my line on TV?

What is my line?

CBS Original Network (1950-1967) Syndication (1968-1975) Picture Format Black and White (1950-1966) Color (1966-1975) Audio Format Mono Original Edition February 2, 1950 - September 3, 1975

What's My Miss Francis Line ?

Arlene Francis, stage, film and television actress, has died at the age of 93.

Arlene Francis, the cheerful and affable actress who has worked for theater, film, television and radio and is an integral part of the hit TV show What's My Line?

she died in a San Francisco hospital on May 31 for a quarter of a century. She was 93 years old.

How old is Arlene Francis?

Age 93 (1907-2001)

What is my Bennett Cerf line?

Was Deer known as Bennett Snerf in a Sesame Street doll parody on Whats My Line? .

While you're on What's my line?

Cerf received an honorary doctorate from the University of Puget Sound. Hirsch has twice won the Miss America pageant.

How is my line represented?

John Charles Daly Wally Bruner Larry Blyden

Who Was Arlene Francis Married To?

Martin Gabel 1946-1986 Neil Agnew 1935-1945

Did Arlene Francis have children?

Peter Gabel's Son

When Was Arlene Francis Born?

October 20, 1907

Arlene Francis