Arito De La Panza

Arito De La Panza

Navel piercing for fat girls? ۔

Millimeter had a hole in my navel, I actually got some water and I want to wait to do it. Wow, how quickly it gets better :) Because I showed my belly after you went down .. Because I've heard of people with small bellies who do piercings, it's hard to treat because I I do all the piercings that were sent by contract, making it difficult to heal. I was affected by it a few pounds before and after. It is true? Who knows, there's something for me!

Ola Kami told me it wouldn't happen to me I have a pound too - and I did ... The boy told me it didn't happen (he would benefit because he sells more) I did it for me What's more, if a few weeks pass without it, the only thing is that you won't be able to go to the pool for a week. . .

) Stay there, especially at your service.

Having a few extra pounds is not a barrier.

As I was getting my hole drilled, I heard the woman telling the receptionist to please a fat girl who was going to button her belly somewhere else.

There is no risk of infection because despite being thin, it is always like a smelly dirty michelin =)

The problem is volume, the hole can tear.

However, there are cuts with silicone bars that allow the ■■■■■■ to adjust slightly and reduce pain.

In other words, if you are not obese, you can pierce without any hassle and if you are affected, it will not be fine.

Remember piercing is serious, I am 5 years old and the only problem is the navel (and three months later) and this is a sensitive area and infected.

To reassure you, all I can say is that I have a friend who has a friend on his forehead who pierced his navel a while ago and he had no problem.

Strictly follow the piercing instructions.

Do not touch the hole without first washing your hands as it is a major source of infection, treat it with antiseptic soap (I would recommend antiseptic or chambo soap) and twice a day physically.

Do not move the piece without first wetting it, try not to leave it in front of swimming pools, lakes, rivers during the first 2 months.

Arito De La Panza