Are You Home

Are You Home

You are mine you are mine

Hello friends, does this phrase sound good in terms of grammar and why? If both sentences are incorrect, just suggest and explain.

I would be happy and grateful if you could give me a detailed explanation.

You are in

You are mine?

Thank you very much!

Both are considered correct in American English, but most of the time we will say, is it me?

Is the sentence yours? Slightly different meaning, the tone of the sentence is different. Is this my question? Are you wondering who you will be in different situations?

Both are grammatically correct. But your question has the wrong grammar. You wrote sentences that sound bad. Sentences are plural, so you can't use a single form of the verb. To do the right thing. You can write when these sentences appear. The correct present tense of the verb is:

I do my job (first person single)

Do your work (second person only)

He is doing his job (third person only)

We do our job (first person collection)

You do your job (plus another person)

They do their job (third person plus)

Only a third person does this. This applies to many common verbs and is sufficient to memorize them. A lot of people misuse it and it makes them very illiterate, so it's important to fix it. Some other common verbs like this are go and be. The correct formats are:

I will

Are you going

he goes

let's go

You all go

They're gone

The correct formats are:

I

it is.

she is

You

You are everything

You

There are no hard and fast rules for these irregular English verbs. You have to remember them. it can be. Difficult because you will hear that you are being harassed by many people.

You are mine

Are You Home

Are You Home

You are in me vs. you are mine

Hello friends, do these phrases sound good grammatically and why? If both sentences are incorrect, just suggest and explain.

I would be happy and grateful if you could give me a detailed explanation.

You are in

You are mine?

Thank you very much!

Both are considered correct in American English, but often we will say, is it me?

You are mine? Slightly different meaning, the tone of the sentence is different. You are mine? In other words, would you think it was me?

Both are grammatically correct. But the grammar of your question is wrong. You wrote this sentence which is wrong. Sentences are plural, so you can't use a single form of the verb. To do the right thing. You can write when these sentences appear. Here is the correct current round of function fair:

I do my job (first person single)

Do your work (single person)

He is doing his job (third person singular)

We do our job (first person collection)

You do your job (plus another)

They do their job (third person collection)

Only a third person does that. This applies to many common verbs and is sufficient to memorize them. A lot of people use it incorrectly and because of that they are very illiterate, so it is important to fix it. There are some other common verbs like this. The correct shapes are:

I will.

Are you going

he goes

We will

You all go

Are you going

The correct shapes are:

I

it is

she is

They

You are everything

They

There are no hard and fast rules for these erroneous English verbs. You have to remember them. it can be. Difficult because you will hear that a lot of people are bothering you.

Are You Home