Are There Cameras In Classrooms

Hey, ah, college bathrooms don't have cameras, do they? 3

If they do, let someone know. Otherwise, it must be registered without prior notice.

It all depends on what is in the closet. Like computer labs or science labs, they have cameras for explicit surveillance of devices to ensure that nothing is mysteriously lost. If it's a distance study space, like on a satellite campus, they'll have video equipment, a television, a micropen, and so on. Therefore, there will be surveillance equipment in the room. If there is a CCTV room in the locker room, the signs will tell you why a) this is to prevent theft b) take with you someone who has a reasonable expectation of privacy or to record it No reason and they want to be able to use the footage. As proof if you are hiring someone else for the recording staff.

Some yes, others not. Larger universities will have them, smaller universities will not.

Why ... you do what is not in the closet?

If there are cameras, they will record students without warning (usually by putting up posters in a prominent place).

They should. America needs to know and see what these teachers are saying to our children. Perhaps tapping his lectures would help thwart some anti-American hate columns on campus.

I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm sure if you're in a bad area, they'll probably see. I mean, if puffeders are hit hard or something, they should have cameras in the locker room.

Do something. Some teachers check what improvements are needed in their classrooms, or others check themselves to post online and people can watch it online or on TV (if you have a dedicated TV Channel). Not all teachers do this, but some do.

It really depends. Most do not. But science labs and computer labs often do this for obvious reasons.

It depends on which university!

Basically does