Are Subarus Reliable

Are Subarus Reliable

Is Subaru reliable?

I covered 226,000 miles on my first Subaru. In the past, I should have kept it longer. :)

So far, I've covered 175,000 miles in another submarine.

No car is completely trouble-free, but neither is it. In general, I am very happy with them.

Whenever you buy a used car, ask a mechanic to inspect it. If I have to buy a used Subaru within the range you specified, I will see my mechanic looking for signs of leakage in the cylinder head gasket.

Excellent concrete car.

I bought an old 5 165,000 GT 99 $ 4,000 earlier this year and I had no problem. About 65 kg roll. High mileage is not necessarily a bad thing, it all depends on the car on the previous list. If regular oil changes and maintenance are followed, the car will run primarily non-stop. In fact, some high-speed cars may perform better than moderate ones. Low mileage may mean that you only drive hot distances like in a car. A few years ago, I had a 1987 sweater that was sent to a construction site like scrap metal, but only 55,000 pieces were sent. Ask a mechanic or dealer to check and buy a warranty of any kind, even if you only have 30 days, to make sure the problem is fixed.

I bought the Subaru Legacy GT 2000 at 154k in 454 last April and it works great. They are very stubborn, but all cars need care, so someone should carefully check the model and the general issues associated with the year you are going to buy.

Have the mechanic inspected before buying.

Are Subarus Reliable

Are Subarus Reliable

Is Subaru reliable? 3

I'm looking for a used car and I like the Subarus its four wheel drive, good accelerator pedals and overall practicality. But are they really as reliable as they claim? Everyone seems to be saying that they are easily good for 200,000-300,000km.

I guess I'm just asking this question because my friends have experience with them, I'm sure.

He had an Outback 02 that covered 134,000 miles and then replaced it with Outback 98 which had a distance of 156,000 miles, but he had to deal with all sorts of troubles. I was not pulled, after a month it will not be one ....) 4 times to be advertised while driving, etc.

Am I just bad? I was horrified because it seemed that every submarine used in my e-line ($ 5,000) covered 150,175,000 miles. = / I don't have money to buy a car, which will cause me a lot of trouble.

I traveled 226,000 miles on my first subaru. In the past, I should have kept it longer. :)

So far, I've covered 175,000 miles in another submarine.

No car is completely trouble-free, but neither is it. In general, I am very happy with them.

Whenever you buy a used car, ask a mechanic to get it checked. If I were to buy a used Subaru within the range you specified, I would check with my mechanic for signs of a leak in the cylinder head gasket.

Overall good solid car.

Are Subarus Reliable