Are Mini Coopers Good Cars

Is Mini Cooper a good car?

Absolutely. In the tests, six airbags and they left behind large vehicles. Part of this security is very active and responsive to handle. You can avoid accidents with this great king or you can surround him.

As for the interior, it weighs 67,280 pounds and fits my mini perfectly. There's plenty of room for my helmet on autocross days. You have to go to the dealer and take a look.

Fuel consumption varies depending on the model, your options, and the behavior of your headroom. In my Cooper SJCW06 (high performance model), I drive an average of 320 miles per fuel tank. 13 gallon tank.

All minions use premium gas, but if you compare and look at each tank instead of per gallon, you will see that there is only a difference of 50 to 1.50 in total and 1. tank filling.

They are good cars. Admission should be fine unless you are super g.

But don't buy money if fuel economy is your priority. It was not designed as an economy car. They are tools for driving cars that are small.

Of course it's a safe car, after all it's a BMW! As far as interior space is concerned, it's okay if it's medium height, otherwise you won't understand.

Check MPG for this table (scroll down)

Media reliability. He had a problem with electric locks and windows.

I'm really driving

Very good handling

Excellent performance.

Not too practical.

Uses intensive care and only premium gas.

Is the Mini Cooper a good car? ^

I want a mini cooper, but I wonder if it's a safe car. I also wonder if the interior is too small for comfortable living. Is the car mileage good?

Absolutely. In the tests, six airbags and they left behind large vehicles. Part of this security is very active and responsive to handle. You can avoid accidents with this great king or you can surround him.

As for the interior, it weighs 67,280 pounds and fits my mini perfectly. Lots of room for my helmet on autocross days. You have to go to the dealer and take a look.

Gas mileage depends on the model and options you get and the behavior of your right foot. On my Cooper SJCW06 (high performance model), I have an average of 20 320 miles per tank. 13 gallon tank.

All men use premium gas, but if you compare each tank instead of a gallon, you will see that when you fill the tank, the total difference is only $ 1.50.

But don't buy money if your first priority is the fuel economy. It is not designed as an economy car. They are tools for driving cars that are small.

Indeed! It's a safe car, after all it's a BMW! When it comes to interior space, it's okay if it's mid-sized or you won't understand.

Check MPG for this table (scroll down)

Average reliability. There were electrical problems, especially with electric locks and windows.

I'm really driving

Excellent handling

Excellent performance.

Not too practical.

Uses intensive care and only premium gas.

Is the Mini Cooper a good car? ۔

I want a mini cooper, but I wonder if it's a safe car. I also wonder if the interior is too small to be comfortable. Is the car mileage good?

Very confident. Six airbags and they surpassed the larger vehicles in the test. Part of that security is being very active and accountable. You can avoid accidents with this great king or you can surround him.

As far as admission is concerned, I weigh 67,280 pounds and I fit my mini very comfortably. Plenty of space for my helmet on auto cross days. You have to go to the dealer and see.

Fuel consumption varies depending on the model and option you get and the performance of your headroom. In my Cooper SJCW (High Performance Model) 06, I drove an average of 320 miles per fuel tank. 13 gallon tank.

All mini-premiums use gas, but if you compare instead of per gallon and per tank, you will see that the difference between tomorrow and when you fill the tank is only 50 1.50.

But don't buy money if your first priority is the fuel economy. It was not designed as an economy car. They are car tools that are small.

Of course it's a safe car, after all it's a BMW! As far as admission is concerned, if it is medium height then it is fine, otherwise it will not work.

ut mpg Check this table (scroll down)

Is Money Cooper a good car? 3

I want a mini cooper, but I wonder if it's a safe car. I also wonder if the interior space is too small to be comfortable. Is car fuel consumption good?

Very confident. Six airbags and they surpassed the larger vehicles in the test. Part of this security is very active and responsible for handling. You can avoid accidents with this great king or you can surround him.

As far as the interior is concerned, I weigh 67,280 pounds and I fit my semen very comfortably. There is plenty of room for my helmet in the days of autocross. You have to go to the dealer and take a look.

Fuel consumption varies depending on the model and option you get and the performance of your headroom. On my Cooper SJCW 06 (high performance model), I get an average of 320 miles per tank of fuel. 13 gallon tank.

All mini-premiums use gas, but if you compare per tank instead of per gallon, you will see that the difference between filling and refilling your tank is only $ 1.50.

They are good cars. Admission should be fine unless you are a superhero.

But if fuel economy is your priority, don't buy money. It is not designed as an economy car. They are car driving tools that are small.

Of course it's a safe car, after all it's a BMW! As far as interior space is concerned, if it is medium height then fine, otherwise you will not understand.

ut mpg View this table (scroll down)

Media reliability. There were electrical problems, especially with electric locks and windows.

I'm really driving.

Excellent handling

Excellent performance.

Not much practicality.

Uses a lot of care and only premium gas.