Are Haitians Latino

Are Haitians Latino

Are Haitians considered Latin or not?

NNW people liken Latin to Spanish because Latin is synonymous with Spanish ... ridiculous. The Latin languages ​​are Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Romanian (and Catalan). How do you define Latin? For example, suppose the Latin American country is Latin American.

Are Haitians Latino

Are Haitians Latino

Haitians have no meaning and many Haitians go to the Dominican Republic because they are Haitians. That is why many Dominicans are Black Dominicans, but Haitians are not Latin, Creole is a mixture of Latin, Greek, French and English.

I wouldn't make you Latin if your parents were from Haiti, because it's not a Spanish-speaking country. The other side of the island, the Dominican Republic, speaks Spanish and Latin. My husband is Haitian (a quarter of French blood) and I don't understand why he should be Latin, nor do I understand myself n the island is called Spanishola and speaks Spanish, but that was last year. Oh, and by the way, if she was born here, she's American, or I could say Haitian American, that's what I mean by my daughter. If he had been born there, he would have been from Haiti. It's good for me that people try to put everything together and you have to be there to be born in the Caribbean as N.

Well, your boyfriend is wrong, unless one or both of you are Spanish, he is not Latin, he is, it all depends on the type of European, is your lineage Spanish, French? English. Is your mother Spanish, French or English? Were you born or are you

The reason people speak Spanish and French is that since Haiti is on the same island in the Dominican Republic, nothing can be separated, and if you go to school you will know that the Spaniards The island was stolen from the locals. . The French did the same, then they all fought and half went to France, the other half to Spain. Is important?

The language spoken in Haiti is not Latin ... it is a form of French ... and his friend calls himself Latin ??? It doesn't make sense because the mother and her two children ... are not Latin ... deserve Haitian n ... this is another part of the island that speaks Spanish ... Dominican non-Haitian ... Haiti Residents speak Creole.

Meters

As I'm Latin, I'm not sure, but by definition, Hatins is Latin American. This is more geography than race.

The Oxford Dictionary says:

Latin: refers to countries or people who speak a language (especially Spanish) that is derived from Latin (as in ancient languages).

Are Haitians Latino

Are Haitians Latino

Hittites are considered Indian or West Indian.

The people of Haiti are Haitians.

There we conquered Haiti, I think you are Latin and the language spoken there comes from Latin.

Are Haitians Latino